Chapter 8. Stones taught me to fly, love taught me to lie.♥

Ally's POV

It's been a few weeks since Jesy's mates had gone back to the UK and I had dragged Jesy back home to San Antonio with me while my family was on vacation. So far we've left the house only a handful of times to restock on food and sight see a bit but other than that we've been in bed losing ourselves in one another and getting a better understanding of one another's bodies and minds. Every moment that I get to spend with my girlfriend just proves to me that I made the right choice in coming out with her publicly, the innocence of our relationship was something that seemed to intrigue the fans in both of our respected fandoms since we were such opposites they liked to watch our every interaction.

Grabbing onto the familiar long tresses of my girlfriend as she explored between my legs with her tongue, I lifted my hips up off the mattress as the familiar knot in my lower stomach began to build and I was completely sure I was going to pass out from the excitement and torture that Jesy was so skilled at.

"Jessica!" I let out a long whine as she nibbled on my swollen clit before pushing her tongue back inside me, causing me orgasm to take over and my hips buck against her face as she continued to take full advantage of my vulnerable state.

After coming down from my high, I pulled my girlfriend up by her hair and kissed her deeply, pushing my tongue into her mouth, tasting myself.

"Holy cow, I swear sometimes I feel like you're actually trying to eat me.."I whispered against her lips granting me a small laugh from my girlfriend.

"Maybe I will someday, you're delicious." Jesy purred into my ear before biting my earlobe and excusing herself to take a shower, meanwhile I took her long ass shower to do a power nap I knew for a fact that once she was all clean and refreshed we were just going to get dirty once again

-

After what seemed like hours of sleep I realized that I was alone in bed and that the house was quiet which was unlike of Jesy, she had to make noise even if it was just the constant hum of having the fridge open even if she wasn't using it which pissed me off but what could I do, she was a dork. Making my way down to the living room I peered into all the rooms with no trace of my girlfriend.

"Jessicaaaaaaa." I called out as I noticed a trail of crumpled up piece of scratch paper that led out to my porch, quickly pulling on a hoodie I went out to see what my girlfriend was up to now. Squinting at the sun I took a moment to comprehend what was going on in front of me, my girlfriend was fully dressed, putting her luggage into the back of taxi. Panic struck me instantly she had mentioned that her mom had health problems but then again she could just have to go home for work.

"Baby where are you going? Is your mama okay? Can I come if it's work?" I perked up at her but stopped my steps when she turned towards me with a less than happy smile.

"I have to go Als, I just..I can't do this.." Jesy said softly looking down at her hands.

"Do what? Be in Texas? We can go anywhere."

Jesy let out a sad laugh before closing the gap between us "God Allyson you're amazing that's why I can't do this, I damage everything I touch. You and I can't work I'll just ruin you and you're too amazing to be burned by me."

"What.." I looked up at my girlfriend "Baby you aren't going to damage me whatever is bothering you we can get through this just talk to me. I love you."

"Every time I look at you I'm terrified, I think I'm just using you in replacement for Leigh Anne.."

Jesy's words burned through me as my whole body felt like she had actually thrown gasoline on me and was waiting for her to light match.

"I love you but I need Leigh and god knows I can't have both.."

Welp, she lit the match.

Tears burned my eyes before finding their way down my cheeks "What the fuck are you talking about? We just made love...you just said you loved me."

Jesy let out a loud burst of laughter "We fucked Ally! I fucked you over and over just trying to get you to fall the fuck to sleep so I could make a getaway. I'm sorry I truly am."

Without realizing my next move I pushed Jesy roughly against the cab door "Don't say that, how dare you try to apologize right now after you've made me look so stupid again and again all because of your precious Leigh Anne! Why are you so in love with her anyway? She has a boyfriend Jessica, she's moved on why don't you?"

Jesy blinked down at me her expression emotionless just causing my anger to build up "We don't deserve each other Ally, you're so good and I just can't be with someone as good as you. I don't deserve it."

"You surely don't deserve it, any of it. My love, my trust, my support I can't believe you. One day you want me and then you don't? What's wrong with you Jessica? Surely there's something deeper there what does Leigh have on you that keeps making you crawl back to her? Tell me!" I let out a small whimper smacking my hand against Jesy's toned stomach before stepping back to catch my breath staring down at my bare foot as the world around me slowly came crashing down. Once I finally composed myself and gazed up Jesy and the taxi were gone leaving only a few nosey neighbors and the smell of gas in it's wake.

//I swear this won't be one of those sad stories I'll make it up to you guys big time in future chapters.🙌🙌🙌❤️\\