Chapter 7. I should of crossed your mind maybe a million times.♥

ALLY'S POV

After a few hours of sleep or attempts at it, the weight of ending things with Jesy just because she hid a piece of her past from me seemed childish, we did go around in secret for months I couldn't possibly be angry about the fact that she dated anther girl who just happened to be in her band, it was more unavoidable when you spend all your time with someone and practically grow with them.

As soon as my alarm went off, I threw on a pair of shorts before making my way out into the hallway and rubbed my eyes gently to adjust to the bright morning sun, walking quietly passed the room where Perrie and Jade were sleeping in, I noticed the door of the room Leigh Anne was staying in was left ajar, but the light was still off, meaning she probably got up in the middle of the night to pee but forgot to close the door, walking closer to shut it before making my way downstairs, I froze in my actions when I heard faint whispering and my judgment got the best of me as I leaned in closer.

"Can we go home now?" Leigh Anne asked Jesy as she played with strands of loose hair that came out of Jesy's bun as she watched the other girl stare up into the darkness.

"Ally's probably sending us off in a few hours after breakfast since she'll insist on feeding you guys even if I'm the last person she wants to see." Jesy responded softly as her thoughts floated around in her mind.

Leigh couldn't help but let a 'tsk' sound fall from her lips "Who gives a fuck babe, she dumped you it's her loss anyway you were always too good for her anyway." Leigh let out a yawn before draping an arm around Jesy's middle.

Jesy let out a breath before sitting up quickly and pushing Leigh's arm away "Don't talk about her like that you don't even know her.."

"You just fucked me for hours Jessica, you obviously don't care for her." Leigh smirked slightly after cutting Jesy off.

"I only came in here because I was feeling shit about myself Leigh Anne, I wanted to chat but every time you find me being weak you use that to your advantage to get what you want."

Leigh Anne let out a loud laugh "Jessica! I did not take advantage of you, you're the one who came into my room to feel better about yourself. You came looking for me like all those times before when you were alone and needed some company, how am I supposed to know you weren't involved with Ally at those times too? Now can you leave my room I need some rest."

Stepping away from the door to lean against the opposite wall, I quickly looked up to be met with Jesy who had slammed Leigh's door before quickly gaining her composer back.

"Fuck Ally..I can explain.." Jesy's voice trailed off as she took a step closer to me, the tight shirt she had on left nothing to the imagination.

"You fucked Leigh, it's okay Jesy I heard everything.." Releasing a breath I didn't actually realize I was holding in, I took her hand leading her down to the living room and settled onto the couch, pulling the taller woman down next to me.

"You know the whole Leigh thing was just sex, we have no feelings for one another romantically..I was just upset."

"Shut up Jesminda." I spoke softly and rubbed her leg slowly trying to put together my thoughts in attempt to figure out exactly what I wanted to say. "I understand why you didn't tell me, I mean who would want to know about their girlfriend's ex's? I guess I just freaked over the fact that you literally spend 24/7 with your ex, I'm just a little insecure over the fact that you have all these memories with her and your fans like obsess over you two..."

Jesy let out a small laugh before cupping my cheeks and giving me a cheeky smile "Love, oh my lovely girl you and Leigh are in no competition at all. Leigh might have my past but you are the only person I want to have my future with. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my relationship with her but we didn't tell anyone not even Jade and Perrie we figured that if we didn't tell anyone it'd be as if it never happened. But I'm honestly so sorry about sleeping with Leigh Anne there's no excuse for my actions other than I was being selfish."

Watching Jesy explain herself, I could see the genuine love she had for me and I was pretty sure this wasn't going to be the last bump we had down the road of our relationship, closing the space between us, I pressed my lips against the other girl's in a passionate kiss letting every hurt emotion between us flow out of the kiss.