Chapter 10. Another bed I shouldn't crawl out of.♥

Jesy's POV

Rubbing my eyes as the morning sun blinded me I groaned and quickly pulled the covers of the hotel bed over my head and snuggled deeper into the bed, extending my leg out to the side to feel the familiar vague shape the stranger I had met at the bar the previous night, wrinkling my nose at the emptiness of the bed before feeling a wave of gratitude to the stranger for leaving and saving me from the awkward walk of shame with her back to her room.

"Wake up sleeping beauty!" A familiar voice chirped before pulling the covers off of me and setting a tray of food down next to me.

"Listen sweetie you really don't have to do this, you can go." I yawned and sat up, my eyes still adjusting to the brightness of the room before finally focusing on the smaller girl.

Taking in the shorter girl, I noted the familiar shirt of mine that had long ago been missing and the bare feet that were now being bounced on as a smile spread across the now familiar girl's face. I had been drunk last night but definitely not drunk enough to bring my ex girlfriend to bed with me.

"What are you doing here?"

Ally flinched back.

Too harsh Jesy.

Ask again.

"I mean I know we're staying in the same hotel but how'd you get into my room? Where's..." I looked around the room for the blonde from the previous night before Ally caught my chin in her hand forcing me to look at her.

"I kicked her out last night after Leigh gave me the key to your room. She told me everything Jessica."

Gulping slightly, I moved my focus to the piece of toast that was on the tray keeping quiet for a moment as my thoughts tried to come into place while the alcohol slowly began to fade.

"Why didn't you tell me babe? I could've helped you or something.."

Oh Ally, always the angel.

"Love, you couldn't help me they were your fans. You mean the world to them just like you do to me and I couldn't let you be pulled into the drama." I tore a piece of the toast and tossed it into the juice.

"Jesy..I don't give a shit baby. You're my priority, you know the real me just how I know the real you. Real fans would accept me no matter who I'm dating or in love with." Ally moved her hands to cup my cheek, her thumb grazing against my cheekbone and lips never taking her eyes away from mine.

"Ally they literally worship you and clearly don't think I'm good enough for you and they're right. You're so good Allyson, everything about you, you inspire me and many other people. I can't be selfish and take you from them just because you make me happy."

The shorter girl let out a scoff before pushing the tray of food to the side and scooting on the bed closer to me "Listen to me right now Jessica Nelson, I may be Ally Brooke from Fifth Harmony and you may be Jesy Nelson from Little Mix but at the end of the day I am your Allyson and you are my Jesminda. The love we share is so much stronger than the love our fans have for us. I know that sound awful but when the lights go down, the crowds go home and we step away from the spotlight, do you really think the fans are going to be there? No. The only person I want to be holding hands with when all we hear is the silence is you."

Sucking in my lower lip I watched as the other girl talked, her words filling my insides with warmth and my eyes with tears.

"I fucking love you Allyson." I whispered before pressing a hungry kiss against the latina's lips, letting the emotions between us flow against my lips.

Ally was quick to respond with my actions as our kiss deepened for a few moments before pulling away and giving me a bright smile "Unblock me on all your social media accounts now you butt!"

//Filler chapter, ignore it you want. :p\\