Chapter 6. I'm screaming I don't want you but you know that I do.♥

Jesy's POV

Silence is all that could be heard in every room of Ally's house, the girls probably fell asleep as soon as we came back from the very eventful lunch. Luckily everyone had shut their phones off after all the notifications going off all of them with pictures of Leigh and I and tweets of sympathy to Ally about having a cheating girlfriend.

Oh, bless Ally after creating a audience at the restaurant she quickly composed herself and ushered all of us back to her home, even going as far as leading Leigh to her guest room before pointing me towards mine. Which was a surprise considering we had been waiting months to be in the same country, I wasn't prepared to sleep by myself. But that was in fact what I was doing or at least trying to do, my sleep schedule was always shit and the silence wasn't helping one bit but Ally had made it clear I wasn't allowed in her room and to quote her "I can't wait to your British ass is back on that plane." So I felt more safe as to staying to myself for the remainder of what we had left as a welcome in America.

Covering my eyes as soon as the light flicked on, I rubbed them slightly so they could adjust easier to the new brightness of the room and glanced up at the girl on the end of the bed figuring it was one of my mates I was taken by surprise when the small girl stood there, her eyes red and puffy from crying.

"Allyson.." I spoke softly, sitting up slightly and watched as Ally climbed onto the bed, sitting on her knees before quickly folding her legs, it was clear she was nervous but the sight of her now being fragile made me realize how much smaller she was than me. I might be the shortest from my band but she was childlike, it was adorable but she was also broken and I caused that.

"Are you in love with her Jessica?" Ally whispered looking down at the comforter before gazing up to meet mine, her brown eyes were dull and almost pleading with mine to make things easier.

"Yes." I watched as she flinched back almost as if my words smacked her "But what you need to understand is that I dated Leigh Anne from the X Factor on until I had to do PR with my first boyfriend. Within that time period we realized that we weren't compatible of anything other than friends so I love her the way you love your bandmates and I love mine."

Silence.

"But with you I have the friendship aspect, the romance aspect, the absolutely head over heels for you aspect. We took such a big risk to come out and be together, do you really think I would have done any of that if I was just playing you? I want to be with you Allyson, more than anything. I would never hurt you, you're the one good thing in my life other than the girls and I can't risk losing either of you."

Ally crawled closer to me, closing the space between us before reaching over and rubbing my cheek "Jessica, the fact that you couldn't possibly tell me about your past relationship with Leigh over the months we've talked about everything makes me think you have more to hide from me. I've told you everything, you were the first to know about literally everything yet you always said I was the first and only girl you've ever been with. If you lied about Leigh there has to be a bigger reason behind it, I see the way you look at her.."

Pressing my lips against hers, I had to cut her off, everything she was saying was making sense, was there a possibility that I did love Leigh as more than a friend? Or was I confusing love for lust. Familiarity for Affection.

Ally leaned back after a moment, our long awaited kiss felt less romantic and more desperate, pathetic even "As I was saying you don't look at me that way or any of the girls. We are literally about to actually confirm our relationship and bring our two fandoms together yet before we get to do that they are going to see those pictures of you and Leigh and somehow I'm gong to be the other woman, the one who broke you two up? I know that's probably not true but we need to think about the bigger picture we haven't even said I love you and actually meant it."

"Ally, I love you." I pleaded with her, tears were now on the brink of spilling and I cursed at myself for being so weak. I never cried.

  Ally smiled at me or at least she tried to her fingers moved down to my cheek to my lips, slowly brushing her fingers against them "Do you? Or do you love the idea of me? Was I just the next person you saw after Leigh broke your heart? Jesy, people talk, I've heard about you and Leigh long ago but when you and I started this adventure I was sure you'd tell me, but you didn't you waited until some creep with a camera put pictures of you two out for everyone to see. You made me look so dumb and yet I still let you and your friends sleep in my house and you didn't even try to explain anything to me. You've sat in your room and pouted, grow up Jessica. I'm not Leigh or Jake, I care for you deeply but I will not kiss your ass."

Tears were now falling, and my body began to tremble slightly as Ally's words sunk in, her tone was forgiving but everyone knew where this was going.

"I'm so sorry Ally, I was scared, I love you so much. Please.." I managed before my sobs turned into the ugly kind. "We can make this work baby, I promise nothing but truths from here on out."

"I'm not sure that I love you Jesy, I just..I need time okay? I need to rethink if I want to be with someone who would keep this big of a secret from me. I'll see you in the morning, don't unpack."

She said the last part a little more harsher than the rest and now it was my turn to flinch, she lifted herself off the bed and kissed my tear stained cheek before going over to the door and gave me one last glance before walking out, slamming it behind her.

Ally just broke up with me.

I just got dumped.

Leaning back against the pillows, I stared at the ceiling as the tears began to flow out even harder, how could things turn so crappy so quickly?

After crying for a good hour, I was finally able to compose myself and clean my face, making my way back down the hall towards my room, I noticed Leigh's light was still on. Without a second thought, I made my way into my room doing what I did best, losing myself in Leigh.

Ally had already broken up with me, might as well make myself feel better.