Chapter 9. The only reply is the beat of my heart.♥

ALLY'S POV

The girls know that Jesy and I broke up, they don't know that she walked out on me, they know that we are no longer on speaking term but they don't know that Jesy blocked me on social media. I guess to be fair the fact that things ended so quickly and randomy that things don't seem real.  The fact that we're in the UK for a show doesn't make things easier I know Jesy and the rest of the girls are here too, I heard some fans cheering for them outside the hotel while I hid away from them, the thought of Jesy made me nauseous and the fact that she's probably prancing around with Leigh Anne made me even more of disaster.

My thoughts were silenced as a knock erupted  in my hotel room, scooting off the bed and running over to answer the door, I know the girls wanted to stop by so I didn't give any thought to answering the door, the sight o the other side was not what I was expecting.

"Hello.."

Leigh Anne.

What the fuck is she doing here?

"Um..hi? Are you lost?" I retorted rather angrily before composing myself "I mean what are you doing here?" Peeking my head around the other side of the door just checking if anyone was with her and by that I mean the green eyed goddess who literally tore me in half.

"She's not here.." Leigh said softly before taking a step back to show me that Jesy was actually not around. "I mean yes, she's in the hotel but I'm here alone."

"Oh..what can I help you with?" I motioned to let Leigh into my room and watched as she smiled before moving gracefully into my room, settling herself on the couch.

No wonder Jesy loved her, she was beautiful in every aspect.

"Listen I know you're probably thinking i'm the reason Jessica left you but I was not, I didn't even know you two broke up until a few nights ago when she broke down and told me."

Letting out a snort I climbed onto my bed, creating enough distance that wasn't consider rude yet not letting my guard down "Leigh Anne I'm not dumb, I know Jesy left me for you. She basically told me that she was."

Leigh Anne's smile faded slightly as she met my gaze "She lied to you, management made her leave you because of all the hate she was getting on social media, you didn't know that? I mean it's bad like to the point where she turned her comments off on instagram."

"What are you talking about?" I looked over at the girl and then quickly grabbed my phone before letting it go "Of course I can't see any of that she blocked me."

"Here you can use mine." Leigh handed me her phone as I quickly went onto Jesy's account scrolling far enough down to before she turned off her comments. Every other comment was some type of profanity, a hateful comment, comparing my band and hers, saying that she didn't deserve me and that she was a slut for cheating on me with Leigh.

"Jesy and I are just friends now, Ally truly I never wanted to hurt you and neither did Jesy. Our fans are just obsessed with shipping us that they didn't realize by doing so they were forcing Jesy to choose between you and keeping them happy."

"Why couldn't she just tell me this instead of trying to sneak out without a goodbye?"

Leigh let out a soft sigh "She didn't want you to know, she wanted you to think that everything was perfectly fine and that she could handle everything thrown at her.. she loves you in ways that she could never love me and that's the truth."

"I need to see her." I pushed Leigh's phone back into her hands before getting up quickly off the bed "Where is she Leigh Anne?"

Silence.

"Leigh Anne?"

More silence.

"Where the fuck is she Leigh Anne?" I raised my voice slightly, grabbing onto the taller girl's shirt, tightening my grip slightly with every moment that passed.

"In her hotel room, she's trashed Ally. She's been pissed drunk since she came back." Leigh Anne pushed a hotel key into my hand and before I could give her a minute to finish what she was saying I was making my way out of the hotel room.

Room 584.

Jesy's on the other side of the door.

My sweet Jesminda.

She was only trying to save me from blaming myself, she gave up her happiness for me.

Pushing the door of the room open, I watched as a blonde had her legs around my girlfriend, ex girlfriend. Her high pitched laugh filled the room as Jesy's mouth made it's way around her breast.

Letting out a low huff, I quickly made my way over to the bed before grabbing handfuls of the blonde's hair before pulling her off of the bed and away from Jesy.

"What the fuck?" The blond exclaimed trying to grab a hold of my arm before shoving her out of the room before tossing her clothes out after her.

"Oh fuck off." I hissed before slamming the door in her face and turning back to look at Jesy.

"What are you doing here?" Jesy questioned, pulling the covers over her naked torso.

Sighing softly I climbed onto the bed and scooted closer to the taller girl "Just rest, we'll talk in the morning."