Surprised but ignored

I was back at school since Masha couldn't visit me anymore since she started school and I was being ignored by Will even when I called him.
(I blew it. Why didn't I tell him?)
I was walking to class when I saw my uncle with Masha. I went walking to them and pretend I didn't know her.
"Hi sir. New girl." I said as I winked to them
"Well Miss.Bellatrix it's good to see you back at school."
"It is sir."
"It's gonna be so fun to sit with you and Will."
"I don't know if he will sit with us Masha." I told being sad.
"Viola what happened?"
"I hurt him sir. Now he is ignoring me. Probably for the best sir."
"Come with me."
We followed Andrew to a room with Ann.
"Oh hello honey. I see she spotted you two together before you could surprise her."
"I did Ann."
"Viola what's wrong?"
"Wow mum your good."
"Right at school call me Ann. No one knows I'm married Hun."
"That's gonna get hard to remember." She giggled at her daughters remarked and looked back at me.
"What's happened?"
"I hurt Will. Again."
"Again?! No one tells me anything. Like how Michael is back."
"We'll talk about that later. What happened this time between you two?" Ann asked with her kindest eyes.
"I didn't tell him how I was popular and a prick to people."
"You were mean to people?!" Andrew said quite surprised but angry.
"I know I shouldn't have been like that now. It's just how it happened when I was their leader. I also didn't tell him how I was getting bullied by them with notes on my locker."
"Why didn't you tell us?"
"Because I know if I told you it would have gotten worse and they might have found out we are related."
"She was being careful Mum I mean Ann."
"It's fine."
"But that's not the worse part."
"It gets worse?" Andrew and Ann said at the same time.
"I found out he loves me and I was staying away from him since I don't know my feelings for him and..."
"There's an and!"
"Sir please calm down. Wow I didn't call you dad. Yay."
"I slammed the door in his face with Tsukiko." I told as I slammed my head into the table.
"I know what to do." Andrew told as he walked out of the room.
"Oh that's not good. You two best follow him. You don't want to lose him and class is about to start. So hurry." She told as we got up and went running after him.
"Yes Ann." I grabbed Masha's hand and went running after him.

~a second later.~

We ended at our class room before everyone else was there even Will.
"Sir what's going on?"
"Just sit in your normal place. Ok I have a plan."
"Ok Sir." I told walking to my spot and sat down. Masha toke the sit on the other side of me since I sat in the middle.
The bell went and everyone came in and Will was in the mist of it and Andrew called him out. They left for a couple of minutes and came back with Andrew putting his thumbs up when no one was looking. Will sat next to me but kept quite.
"Hey I'm Masha." She told placing her hand over me to Will.
"Hi I'm Will." He told shaking her hand and then going onto his work.
"Will I...."
"Not now Viola."
(I should have known. I can't believe I thought his plain might work.)
We sat in silence for awhile till I couldn't take it anymore. I put my hand up and kept it up till I was noticed.
"Yes miss.Bellatrix?"
"May I be excused?"
"Yes."
"Thank you." I told grabbing my things and walked out.
I heard footsteps come after me and I turn to see Masha.
"You should go back to class Masha."
"I won't. Not till you explain to me what happened."
"I hurt him. I broke his heart."
"Viola what happened? How did you find out?"
"He went to Ruby...."
"She's still here. You think they all left but no it was just the three."
"Any way. He saw her put a note on my locker. He read it and went to her only to confuse his feelings towards me to her. I didn't know what to do but run."
"And since he knows you kept a secret from him he is probably questioning if he should like you that way."
"But I didn't mean to hurt him. I care for him very much that I don't want to lose him. He makes me happy more then I have ever been for the past nine years.... He is important to me." A smile crept onto my face and Masha saw.
"I think you just discovered your feelings towards him."
"I think I did. But I need help with not letting him go rogue."
"I will help. But only if you come back to class. We still have half an hour till we see Ann. Come on." She told extending her hand towards me.
I grabbed it and smiled at her."deal."