Haven't seen you in awhile.

I went walking through the halls since I didn't have the courage to see Will. I found that I had ran into a dead end so I turned around and began to walk back the way I came when I realised I just went to another wall and sat against it.
(I hate how he was. Does he even love me anymore?)
"Now that's something you don't see everyday. Well in my case whenever I see you. Now why aren't you in class."
"Not now. I don't need my conches telling me I should not be here since this isn't how I should be dealing with my problem."
"I'm your conches. I feel like I might cry."
"What do you think I need to do?"
"I would have no clue. Your the one that is able to tell what one might say."
"Your a figment of my imagination." I told as I looked at her.
"Well that would be so weird. I'm right here so tell me what's happened." She told as she placed a hand on my back.
My eyes went wide when I realised that it was really her.
"It's really you." I told as I went into a hug.
"Nice to see you too.So what's up." She told as she pulled me away.
"I was happy and I ruined it by not tell him about my past."
"You talking about Will?"
"Yeah."
"I'm sure he'll come over to you. Guys fall in love with you."
"He did. But I didn't get the chance to fix things with him."
"How come?"
"I was going to tell him everything. Except for one thing. And just before I could Raven showed up."
"He told her to leave yes?"
"Apparently I'm not who he loves anymore. He decided to take her side when I was dishing things out to her."
"What did he say?"
"She said to me we were friends that's why I care for you..."
"Hang on. Didn't she say she was gonna bash you with some other people if you ever dated what's his face?"
"Yeah. I pointed that out and said even though no one was going help her..."
"Well it's true."
"And I also said congrats on being the leader of them all and he said Viola don't do this. I said as a joke I'm making small talk but he said I was being aggravated...."
"Wonder why?"
"That's what I said. He asked what I wanted to tell him about and I ended up going never mind. Seems like you don't need me anymore."
"What subject is he in?"
"We are meant to be in sport."
"Meant to be. Do you still cut class?"
"Ok that was one time and no."
"You're doing it now."
"I can't face Will. Not since I now don't know my feelings for him once again."
"Oh boy things have changed. By the way is Andrew still in the same class?"
"Yes."
"Right first stop there." She told as she got up and went walking.
"Why?" I asked as I went after her.
"Because no one messes with our family,"
(Oh dear.)