Getting things off my chest with music

I walked over to the piano and sat down at it.
(Hope I can still play it. It's been a few years.)
I started to play the piano and I just began to sing.

🎶 I do I do I do I do. Loving you is a dream come true. I never thought I could but you've made me love again. But you've changed me in so many ways.

Whenever I look at you my heart beats at 32. I was going to tell you every little secret I had kept hidden. But it was taken away before I could. It was funny how I hurt you when we first meet now your doing it to me.
But now I'm thinking we though. Because I'm helpless when I'm with you.

Da dada da
Da dadada dayada
Dada da da dayada

When I meet you I tried to get rid of you. But those eye it made me go weird inside. I fell in love with them then I fell real hard for you and you fell for me two. We were happy together and I was going to tell you how I felt. Then it all change and now I don't know what's gonna happen. Are you happy with her? Do you love her?

But....

What's gonna happen when you find out how I feel? Do you still love me even though you hate me. How am I meant to cope when your with her and not me.You said you were never gonna leave me. But look what you've done to me. My heart is now broken in 33 places. How could you have done this when I'm so in love with you. But when I'm with you my heart beats at 32. I never thought we would ever be though. Because I'm helpless when I'm with you. Because I'm so in love with you. So in love with you that it hurts when your with her and not me. 🎶

"I missed hearing you sing."
"Casity you heard that? I didn't know any one was listening in. No one was meant to hear it." I told panicking.
"Why not? You have an amazing voice."
"Because when I sing now it's how I feel on the situation I'm in."
"Why don't you tell him how you feel this way?"
"I can't. I haven't sang like that for nine years."
"But...."
"No and that's final. Please don't tell anyone."
"Ok I won't."
"No one else heard right?"
She took a long pause before answering.
"Nope just me. No one else heard."
"You took to long to answer that."
"No I didn't."
"Sis tell the truth."
"Maybe."
"Who else is there?"
"Us." They all said.
"Oh this is my nightmare come true."
"But you are really good. I never knew you could play the piano."
"Well Moon child I can play a lot of things. Wait Will didn't hear any of that?"
"He wouldn't come."
"Well I'm safe."
"Well Ruby nearly got him here but she said you were involved and he walked away."
"Sorry. But Viola doesn't like singing in front of people. You guys should be extremely grateful you all heard it." Ruby told.
"Grateful. More like lucky."
"Who's lucky?"
(What the what?)
"Will what are you doing here?"
"Well Ruby I came to get Viola. Can you come with me?"
I walked to him and we left. We walked in silence till I broke it.
"So why do you need me?"
"Masha isn't leaving Raven alone. So I need help getting her away from her."
"And why should I help?"
"Because Viola you can be extremely nice."
"To people I like but not to her."
"Why the hell do you not like her?"
"Because I thought she was my friend but she decided to hurt me. So I'm treating her like she treated me."
"What like how you treated everyone when you were on the top of everything."
"That's different Will."
"No Viola it isn't. People have told me I should not hang around you and I'm thinking that I should have listened."
"Oh really."
"Really."
"Well Will guess what. I tried to get rid of you when we first meet. But you were different to all the others. When I hurt you I did everything that I could to make it up to you. I even told you why they put you with me and now I am going to go back to being a loner because I have lost you Will to Raven. Have fun loving her."
I walked off and left their house. I kept walking till I heard footsteps behind me and it was Will.
"I don't want to talk Will."
"Not Will."
"Sorry Jake. It's really hard to tell you apart without looking at your eyes."
"It's ok. What happened back there?"
"Will. He said how he should have listened to everyone and I told him how I was going to go back to the way I was."
"You even told him have fun loving Raven and that part was the funniest."
"Why?"
"He doesn't love Raven. He still loves you."
"Then why is he treating me like I killed his family?"
"He just wants to know you love him and tell him everything."
"How can I do that when he wont listen to me?"
"He was listening to you before. He actually got hurt when you told him to have fun loving a girl who he is only hanging out with to learn more about you."
(He still loves me? He wants to learn more about me? But he still loves me! It's still not to late.)
"Ok I'll come back with you."
?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Chapter nine: she started it.
We walked in and heard yelling coming from the room Raven was in. When we got there Masha was being held onto by her collar and Raven was about to hit her.
"What the hell is going on?"
They all look at me and I can see Masha with tears dwelling in her eyes.
"Oh hi ya Violet. I was just having a chat with Misha."
"It's Masha!"
"What ever."
"Put my cousin down."
"Or what you gonna hurt me. If I recall you never did any of your dirty work. You didn't want your nails to break."
"Just put her down now!"
"Fine." She said as she dropped her to the ground.
Masha came running over to me and began to hug me like her life depended on it.
"Viola I...."
"Save it Will. You could have helped my cousin from that bitch."
I handed Masha over to Jake and he didn't seem to be scared like he usually is and made sure she wasn't going anywhere.
"Hey Violet."
"What?!"
As soon as I turned to where the voice came from I was punched in the face and I fell to the ground.
"See. Your still weak and you don't have an army anymore. What you gonna do? Go to your parents and complain?"
I got up and stood there.
"No. This."
I punched her in the face and she tried to hit me again but I dogged it. As she went past I put my foot out and she tripped. She got up and swung at me only to miss.
"My turn."
I went to hit her again but I was picked up and taken away. As I was trying to figure out who it was I saw everyone else kicking Raven out and that's when I realised Will wasn't apart of it.
(Oh god where is he taking me? I'm dead!)
When we stopped I was thinking on what I'm going to say. We began again but I was put down quickly and he went back to the door and closed it.
"I've never seen your room before. It's nice..."
"Viola. What happened back there?"
"Well Masha was getting hurt by Raven and you were there so you know more then me."
"Why did you attack her?"
"To be fair she attacked me first...."
"You know what I mean."
"She was trying to show her dominant position. To make everyone fear her."
"But why you?"
"Will I was the leader before her. She wants to tell everyone she toke down the great and fearful Viola or Violet whatever she wants to call me."
"She didn't do that before?"
"I bowed down from it. They all fort for it like savage beast."
"What about Michael then? Why did he try to kiss you?"
I sat on Will's bed and he sat next to me.
"When he confessed to me it was when he told me he was leaving, and of course I confessed to him as well. So we made a deal he would come back in three years and we will get together. We also promised to have our first kiss with each other. When it came to the third year he never came, then it went onto four, then five, to six, then to seven till it was nine years."
"Wait you've never had your first kiss."
"Nope. Never dated anyone ether."
"Viola I.... I didn't know about your past...."
"It's because I was an idiot."
"If I knew...."
"No I can't blame you. I was the idiot Will."
I rested my head onto Will's shoulder and I could tell he was blushing but I kept quiet.
"Do you hate me?"
"No Viola. I'm just upset you never told me."
"Then why did you believe her?"
"I don't know. But I just want to know you Viola. I care for you so much."
"As do I Will."
We stayed there for awhile till there was a knock on the door and it was Tsukiko with Casity.
"Uh Viola mom and dad are here to pick us up."
"Ok. See ya Will."
"Bye."
I left and I could tell Tsukiko and Casity where staring at me to find out what happened.
"So."Casity started
"Tell us."
"We just talked."
"You didn't tell him did you." "No. I don't think I'm ready or he is."
"You are driving us all crazy you know that right."
"I know."
I enter the room that Masha is in to see if she is coming with and she is in Jakes arms still asleep.
(Their cute together.)
"What about them?"
They look over to them and they got all happy.
"My brother is getting over his fear. Yay."
"What fear?"
"Jake can be real shy with girls he has never meet before." She told
"Hence this morning where he never gave you much attention sis."
"Oh so much sense."
I walked over to Jake and asked if he could carry Masha to the car to help us. He agreed and helped us. We got in the car and I gave Jake a goodbye hug. He said bye and walked into his house. I had Masha fall onto me and rested onto my arm.
(She is so innocent. She is going to be in pain tomorrow. Good thing it's the weekend tomorrow.)