The big question

After class was over me and Will went to his locker after I got my things first. I could tell he was a bit nervous on what's going to happen to him.
"Will you will be fine. I mean you don't like her I should obviously know. All you have to do is say no."
"I'm just nervous that under the pressure I will say yes to her."
"That's why I'm coming with you. If she sees us together as friends then she will want it more."
"What if she attacks you again."
"I'll be fine. You've seen that I can protect myself."
"Still doesn't mean I'm not gonna worry about you."
"I know."
After Will got his things we made our way to the canteen to meet up with Ruby. When we got there all the popular kids had their phones out ready to record what was going to happen and Ruby was quite confused why I was there.
"Why is she here?"
"Because I heard what was going to happen so I decided to come see how it goes."
"What ever you want Violet. You'll love what's going to happen."
"I'm sure I will."
By the time I stopped talking to her everyone gathered around since they knew we didn't get along and if we were both involved in something a fight was going to break lose.
"So any way. Will I want to ask you a very important question."
"Go ahead. But do we have to do it here in front of all these people?"
"Yes. So I was wondering if you would like to be my boyfriend?" She said in her sweet tone.
"Look Raven. You seem like you have good intentions and all but I don't like you like that. If anything the way you treated Viola and Masha would have changed that completely."
"But what about when Viola got into fights...?"
"She was defending herself."
"Look Raven he said no. You don't need to try and convince him anymore. It's best if you walk away now with your dignity still in tact...."
"Ok Violet you are really getting on my nerves."
"What do you mean?"
"First your the leader of the popular group since your sister gave it to you when she decided to go overseas. Then you steal Michael from me even though I liked him first. You bowed down from your position and didn't think to give it to me. You had stopped talking to me for six years. I can't date a single guy without them asking about you. You come back after not talking to anyone with a new friend. Then when Michael did come back you kept rejecting him and not even thought once to send him over to me. You are being so selfish."
"Selfish! I'm being selfish! If anything I've had to try harder to keep the things that I love and care for. Yet people like you won't leave me alone. Yeah I made a promise with Michael to have my first kiss with him when he came back after three years. But it's been nine years and I've had my kiss with someone who is better at being there for me then any of you were."
"Who was it?"
"It's none of your business who it....."
"It was me. We kissed at the tree at recess."
(Will.)
Without anyone knowing what was happening Michael came over and hit Will.
"What the hell Michael!"
"I should have been him."
"Yeah well you weren't. You want to end up with someone. Why not go for the bitch over there." I said as I went to help Will.
"You alright?"
"I'm fine. I've had worse."
I wasn't paying any attention to anyone else and Raven took that as an opportunity to attack me.
"Hey Violet."
"What?!" I said as I turned around.
When I did her fist started to come at me but before it could hit me someone was in front of me.
"You know you shouldn't hit someone when their guard is down. That's just plan rude."
"Who the hell are you?!"
"The names River and I don't find it nice that you attacked her when she was seeing if Will was alright. If you really did have a crush on Will you would have seen if he was alright."
(why would she help me? I was mean to her for so long and now she's protecting me. Why?)
"I thought you...."
"Hated you. Still kinda do Viola but I couldn't stand by while you got hurt. Well anyway you should get up and get Will some place else. Since I'm gonna let go of her hand since you can actually defend yourself now."
"Yes River."
She let go off her hand and walked off to her group of friends humming a tune. I began to get up helping Will as well.
"Will your gonna have to leave. There's a side to me that you wouldn't want to see."
"Viola. Ive seen it before. It's not that bad...."
"That wasn't the full side of it. I'm much worse then that."
"Viola...."
"Go now!"
Before he could walk away Raven threw another punch at me but I dogged it. She kept throwing them at me till I grabbed her hand.
"My turn."
I began beating her but I stopped know what was happening to me. I let her go and began to walk off till I was stopped by everyone. They began to pick me up and they started saying I was the new ruler.

"Sis I'm going to tell you something before I go."
"Sure. What is it?"
"I will be giving my position to you as the leader of the popular group. But because I'm giving it to you I don't want you to change the way you are. I want you to stay the same Viola as I've always known."
"Yes sis."

"Everyone put me down please."
They did as I said since it went back to the old days of everyone being terrified of me.
"I don't want to be the leader of the popular group. I don't want anyone to be afraid of me. If anything I don't want anyone to hurt my friends."
"But you beat the leader. You are the new leader that's been a rule all this time." Some guy said
"You have a leader. I don't want to be the new leader. That's it." I said before walking off to Will.
When I saw him with the others I was happy that I had great friends. I walked to them giving Will a hug.
"What's this for V?" He said as he returned the hug.
"For being there for me."