The new girl is who?

I walk in with Sandy and the teacher wasn't there yet so we walk over to the others and they were confused on who the girl was.
"Guys this is Sandy. Sandy meet Will and Tsukiko. You know the other two."
"Hi."
"Wait what."
"Yeah I have to agree with my sis here. What is happening."
"Well cutie I'm a old friend of Violet here."
"Cutie?" They all said.
"Don't worry it's what she say to most of the guys. It doesn't mean she is flirting with you."
"Oh why you gotta ruin my fun Violet."
"Because I don't want my friends thinking you like Will. Especially Will he already has a lot on his plate."
"Oh yeah. I heard you are gonna get asked out. Lucky you. Not a lot of guys get the privilege of that."
"I'm sure it is."
"Trust me Will it is. Not even Viola dated anyone while she was top boss."
"Really."
"Yeah. All the guys loved her and they still do. I'm surprised she has been single for her whole life."
"I can't help it if all the guys act weird around me. Besides they got Raven now to drool over."
"Actually she is single because all the guys in this school still think you are the hottest girl here. But all the guys she dates only last at least a week since they only focus on how you two were the best of friends when it was me."
"I'm sorry but what do you do exactly?"
"Well Tsukiko I run the gossip part. Every one loves me and I know everyone and everything that goes down. I mean Violet didn't have to tell me your names since I already knew them."
"She really likes to remember things. She has a gift for remembering things."
"Some things are useless however. Like how I know if someone looks into your eyes for more then 5 seconds without blinking it means that they want to do the dirty work or kill you."
"That took a turn for the worst." Casity told.
The teacher walked in with Candy behind him.
(Oh no.)
The teacher explained that we had new student and we were playing Dodgeball again.
(I'm so screwed.)
"Oh you are dead."
"Bring it."
(I'm gonna die.)