Plan is a go

It was the day where I was gonna tell everything to Will but one secret will be kept between us.
I walked out of my house with my head held high and planed for it to work.
(Please work. I can't lose him.)
I was at my locker when Masha walks up with the biggest smile on her face.
"Today is the day. No secrets between you two well except for one but I'm sure if you can make sure you aren't lying to him about hiding anything else then you should be fine."
"I'm really worried Masha. Moon child hasn't even told me yet if she's done it."
"I don't know why don't you ask her now."
"So I told Will to meet me at the bench instead since I haven't really gone to that tree. Everyone tells me it's off limits."
"Because I hang there usually and I made it a rule when I was popular to never go there."
"Right. I can't get my head rapped around you being popular."
"Anyway I will see you later to tell you how it went."
"That reminds me there is this girl looking for you. I didn't get her name and I've never seen her before."
"I have no clue on who you are on about."
"Anyway you know where to meet him."
"Yes. I really hope this works."
"It has to work Viola."
"Ok how quickly did she get the hang of that."
"I spent two whole days practicing it with Viola."
"Yeah she would get sprayed every time she got it wrong."
"Like a cat?"
"Yeah." Masha told
"Let's just hope the classes go quick."
For the first time in a while I was happy again. Feeling like my old self.

~two hours later~

As soon as the bell rang I bolted out of class and went to my locker. I placed everything in and closed the locker running to the bench to be able to talk to Will. When I got there I was pacing back and forth until Will took me out of it.
"Viola. What are you doing here?"
"Will we need to talk about what happened."
"Look that is gonna have to wait I'm here to talk to...."
"Moon child I know. But that was a lie she knew you wouldn't talk to me so she set this up. I really need to tell you something....well a lot of things...."
"Will there you are. You skipped meeting me for lunch."
"Raven it's been awhile."
"Oh Violet. Have you been good?"
"Ok one its Viola again...."
"Oh you went back to your actual name. Never did like that name on you."
"Each to their own opinions. Also why do you care how I've been."
"Because we were the best of friends."
"Yeah is that why you said you were gonna bash me if I ever dated Michael. Even though no one was gonna help you since they were all afraid of me. By the way congrats on taking my position."
"Viola please don't do this."
"Do what Will. I'm making small talk."
"No you seem to be quite aggravated."
"Wonder why."
"Look what did you want to talk about?"
"Never mind. Seems like you don't need me anymore." I told as I walked off