Unexpected kiss

"Can we have some privacy? Please."
They all walked away even Michael. I just stood there in his arms not knowing what to do. Without warning he moved my head up and kissed my forehead. I panicked so I moved out of his arms and went to the tree. I placed my head into my knees and left it there.
"You know you are acting like Jake."
"Why shouldn't I? You kissed my head and I don't know what to do at this point of time."
"Why are you so nervous?"
"Because I wasn't ready."
"Do you think I was ready to hear that."
"I don't know."
"Look I wasn't expecting to hear that. Even from you and in that way. I never knew you could sing."
"That's because I don't tell people."
"So with the piano was it a pre play thing?"
"I played it. I'm surprised it sounded that good from so many years of me not playing."
"What can you not play?"
"Didgeridoo. I can't get it right."
"You know I'm thinking of setting it to my ring tone."
"Of course you would."
"Why didn't you tell me these things?"
"I was going to. But Raven ruined it."
"Look I won't meet her at lunch if you don't want me to I...."
"She wants to ask you out."
He didn't say anything and I looked at him to see him trying to hold in his laughter in only to fail.
"Does she think I'm going to say yes?"
"If she does it in front of a crowd. Then yes she does."
"I'm not going to say yes to her. Not since I don't like her like that and she hurt you."
"And you like someone else."
A blush began to creep onto his face and he tried to cover it but I had already seen it.
"You know about that. How may I ask?"
"Ruby told me you have feelings for someone she didn't tell me who. I asked her how she knew and she told me it was when you confronted her about the notes on my locker."
"Look I...."
"You don't have to tell me who it is Will I...."
He didn't let me finish what I was saying and he began to kiss me. My eyes were wide from the surprise and he soon stopped. When he saw how I was looking he instantly began to say sorry.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't know what came over me and I could help myself. I know I shouldn't have done it since its your first kiss."
"Will it's fine. I would prefer you over Michael any day."
"Still I'm sorry."
"Anyway. We should start heading back the bell will be going off soon." I told as I got up with a smile on my face.
"Let me guess we aren't going to tell anyone what happened."
"Nope it can be our little secret."
"Deal."