10

When I come downstairs, Nathan looks at my outfit. "Are you wearing that on your date?" he asks.

"Yeah, how'd you know I was going on a date?" I ask.

"The whole school knows. You look like your going to the library, not on a date," he snorts.

I glare. "Fine. I'll show you." I hurry back upstairs and grab my wedges. I bring out one of my cute tops and a pair of skinny jeans. "Let's see you make fun of this, Nathan," I say.

I change and slide my bracelet that has a golden bow. Then, I let my hair down in its natural curls. I apply some lip gloss and mascara then smile at myself. I look nice. Outfit above^^

Then, I hear the doorbell ring, and I grab my purse. I make my way downstairs. The door is open, and Nathan is speaking to Ridge. I stand beside Nathan, whom looks at me. He smiles when he sees my outfit.

Ridge grins. "You look great," he says.

"Thank you," I reply. I look at my brother. "I'll see you later." I step out, and Ridge grabs my hand.

My brother rolls his eyes and shuts the door. "Your brother scares me a little," Ridge admits.

"Nathan? Why?" I snort.

"He said that if I hurt you, He would bury me alive in the football field," Ridge replies, opening the car door for me.

"Nathan said that?" I ask, shocked.

"Yep," Ridge says then shuts the door.

I smile. I can't believe Nathan would do that for me. Ridge got in, and he looks over at me. "What are you smiling for?" he laughs.

"Nothing," I say.

"Uh huh, sure," he replies, "It's something."

I grin. "It's just that Nathan has never done anything like that before," I say.

"How do you know?" he asks

"That I know of," I correct myself.

Ridge looks at me and smiles.

About fifteen minutes later, Ridge pulls into the parking lot of mall, where our local movie theater is. I get out before he gets a chance to open the door. He frowns. "That's my job."

"Well, I'm very capable of doing things myself, Ridge," I reply, slinging my purse across my shoulder.

"It's still my job," Ridge pouts, locking his car. He walks over to me then grabs my hand, absentmindely intertwining our fingers.

I look down at our hands and blush, feeling thankful that he doesn't notice it. We walk through the door and take a right. "Hey, Ridge!" some guys greet as we approach the ticket area.

"Hey, guys," Ridge says, but he ignores them as they ask questions. We approach the booth, and Ridge looks at me. "What movie?"

"That new scary one, You're It," I reply. A/N: I'm not talking about the new It. I'm just making up a movie and the story line for it.

Ridge laughs, "Okay, two tickets to You're It."

I laugh at how it sounds, and the ticket salesman looks at me weird. I look away, covering my mouth with my free hand. Ridge drops my hand to pay, grabs the tickets, and grabs my hand again.

I smile at the way his hands feels in mine, and I feel like slapping myself.

Don't become one of those love struck teens again, Braleyn Josephine, I scowl myself as we enter the doors to the movie.
××××××
"That movie was awesome!" I exclaim as we make our way back to his car.

"That's true," Ridge agrees, "The part where Marco gets tagged with a pitchfork was pretty gruesome."

"I've never seen a movie with that much gore in my life," I say.

Ridge laughs, "You must really like horror films."

I nod eagerly. "Those are the best ones," I say, and thank him when he opens the car door for me.

He winks and shuts it when I'm fully in. I buckle up, and I wait for Ridge to get in. He fastens his seatbelt and looks at me. "Would you like to get some ice cream?" he asks.

I smile. "I would love to," I say.

Ridge doesn't say anything else, and he turns the radio on before pulling out. "Stacey's Mom," by Fountains of Wayne comes on, and I squeal, turning it up.

Ridge gives me a weird look as I begin to sing. I laugh and continue to sing. When it comes to the chorus, I sing my heart out. Ridge chuckles and begins to sing with me. Shockingly, his voice isn't half bad.

We do that the entire way to the ice cream parlor, and we wait in the car until the song finishes. Laughing, we both get out. "That was so much fun!" I laugh.

Ridge wraps an arm around my waist. "I won't argue with you," he laughs, opening the door for me. I walk in, and I smile when I see that there isn't many people in here. "Same as last time?"

I nod. "Yup," I say then find a booth. A few minutes later Ridge hands me my ice cream and sits down. "Thank you."

"You're very welcome," he says.

I look out the window and grin when I see how beautiful of a night it is. "There's so many stars out," I say dreamily.

"Do you want to go to the park?" he asks, licking his ice cream. I look at him then at the park across the street. I nod and stand.

A/N: Song for this scene is Young and Beautiful," by Lana Del Ray.

We hurry out, trying not to drop our ice cream. I hop on a swing, and I continue to eat my ice cream. Ridge hops on the one next to me, and we hurriedly eat our ice cream then he raises an eyebrow.

"You have ice cream on your nose," he says then leans over and licks my nose. I laugh, and he leans back. "I bet I can jump out further than you."

I kick off my wedges. "You're so on." He counts to three, and we begin to swing. When we get to a good height, he yells for us to jump, and we do. He ends up falling on top of me.

It doesn't hurt because Ridge tries not to put all of weight on top of me. Our faces are so close together. "Are you okay?" he whispers, those green eyes staring into mine.

I smile. "Never better," I say then kiss him. I never thought I would kiss him; it should be him to kiss me, but I can't resist.

He kisses me back immediately, and I place my hand on his cheek. He pulls back after a few moments, breathing heavily. "That was the best kiss I've ever had."

I grin. "Same here, McCain."

He pecks my lips once more, and my phone rings. I groan and pull it out of my pocket. "Hello?" I answer.

"It's eleven o'clock. Where are you?" Nathan demands. Ridge rolls his eyes and stands up, extending his hand out. I take it and stand.

"At the park," I say, and Ridge grabs my shoes.

"I want you home," he says.

I roll my eyes. "Sure thing, boss," I say, ending the call. I frown at Ridge then put my shoes on. "I got to get home."

"I figured. C'mon, I'll take you home," he says, hding his hand out. I smile and take it. He kisses my hand, and we walk back to his car.

The short car ride home is in comfortable silence, and I unfasten my seat belt when he pulls into my driveway. Then, Ridge kisses me. "I'll see you tomorrow," he says, pulling away.

"Okay," I say.

"Do I have permission to open your door?" he asks.

I shake my head. "I'm very capable," I say and get out, shutting the door after me. I wave at him as I walk to my door. Then, I open it, preparing to face the wrath of my brother.