Welcome!

Lucy watched Erza and Happy depressed state not really knowing what to do, they have been like this since yesterday when they rented a room in an inn because when they exit the Rune Knights quarters after reporting about the port incident the last train of the day had just left, and now they were heading to Magnolia in a train and they show no sign of feeling better.

(It's been three years since that night and this is the first time I found a lead to him and I let it go because I got stupidly distracted) thought angrily Erza for the fifteenth time that day.

"How am I supposed to tell Hinami about my failure" said Erza a dark cloud surrounding her head.

"Oh yeah Hinami, she's gonna be sad" said Happy "And Mira too"

Lucy watched the two mumbled depressing things to themselves about disgrace and shame, it would have been kind of funny to watch if they didn't look so devastated.

"Ne, Erza-san? Asked the blonde desperate to change the mood.

"Yes Lucy"

"What can you tell me about Fairy Tail mages?"

"Well they're really lively" Erza's expression became brighter "everyone it's always causing trouble or destroying things, but all in all it's really just a big family, we all care for each other, we never abandoned each other and always look out for each other" said before her face became sad again and she touched her scarf "Even those who left us" whispered Erza.

(Shit, I made it worse) thought Lucy.

"Attention passengers we'll be arriving to Magnolia in ten minutes" said the conductor through the speaker.

Sigh

"There's no point in moping about it, we just have to keep looking" said the red haired woman.

"Aye, and now we know that he taught that girl his magic and that's something at least"

"You're right Happy" Erza patted Happy in the head smiling.

Lucy watched smiling, happy to see them positive, she doesn't know who this Natsu they were looking for is, but he is really lucky to have people that care for him so much.

2

"So what exactly happen in Hargeon?"

"The report says someone engaged in a fight with the criminal Bora 'The Prominence' and destroy half the port"

"We don't who did it?"

"No sir, a fairy tail who was in the area informed the Rune Knights after dropping the criminal that the person was a girl around eleven or twelve but we don't know anything else"

"Fairy Tail, why do they always have to be where there's trouble?"

"They're a problem"

"But they have really powerful and skill mage"

"I guess we can't point the bad without mentioning the good"

"I suggest we leave them alone for now, after all without them the world would be less interesting"

3