The Roar of a Dragon

BOOOOMMMM!

Both panted as they look at each other, glaring. Yukino felt her skin crawl in excitement, this was a good opponent, and the girl was giving her a good challenge. Her arms were bruised and her heart was pumping crazy.

"Hey what's your name, blue?" asked Yukino smirking when she saw the other girl flinch at the nickname.

"Juvia Lockser" said the girl gathering whirl's of water around her hands "Juvia would like to know your name too?"

Yukino puffed her chest and smirk proudly "Yukino Dragneel"

Juvia widened her eyes before her face turned into one of total anger "You are related to that cruel man who hurt Gajeel-kun" said Juvia the water started to spin faster around hands "Juvia would make you pay for what that Salamander did to my friend" she said before her arms turn into water "Water Cane" her right arm transform into a whip and she swung it towards Yukino catching her left leg before pulling her towards her and extending her arm when Yukino was in front of her "Water Lock"

(Crap, I was careless)

Yukino found herself trap inside a circular prison made out of water. Her lungs burn at the need for air "Drown and pay for what was done to Gajeel-kun" said Juvia delighting in the fact that her enemy was succumbing to her power.

Yukino felt her vision go blurry, her body became weaker and she gasp for air. Her lungs started to fill with water and her brain stop functioning as she felt herself succumb.

Right before she was about to give up she heard a voice calling her. A memory passed through her mind, the most precious memory in her life.

He put his hand on her head softly and looked her in the eyes. She looked up and saw the warmness in his own as he smiled at her broken form.

'Hi, I'm Natsu, Natsu Dragneel' he said as he smile brighter and despite the bags under his eyes and his pale face to her he looked like the most handsome man she had ever saw in her life because of that smile 'What's your name?' he asked.

She felt herself warm up at the sound of his voice. She smile as happily as she could despite the intense pain in her body and said 'My name? ... My name is...'

Her eyes snap up and she felt the force comeback to her. She couldn't give up here, she was his hope and she didn't wanted to disappoint him, ever, because he was the man who gave her a reason to live again, and made her feel loved and important.

He was her hope for happiness.

(Burn)

"AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH"

Juvia took out her hand from her Water Lock and gave a cry of pain. She look at her left hand and saw it was steaming. Her eyes went wide as she look at the little white haired girl screaming inside the prison as she somehow manage to ignite flames inside water and made it boil.

The water was throwing out steam and bubbles move crazy inside the ball of water.

Juvia loss control of her technique letting Yukino fall to the floor soaking wet, taking deep breaths and spitting water.

"You burned Juvia... With Juvia's own water" said Juvia totally perplexed at the turn of events. Her mind couldn't conceive what happened.

"My... Onii-sama [Big Brother] is not an awful person" said Yukino while grabbing her knees and panting "Your friend is the real monster... he raped a girl and tortured some of Onii-sama's old friends" said Yukino glaring at Juvia who shook her head.

"That is a lie" Juvia said "Gajeel-kun would never do that, he is always gentle with Juvia and sweet with Juvia, he has being Juvia's only friend and Juvia won't let you say such awful lies about him" Juvia said as she took a fighting stance "Water Slicer"