Placebo Effect

"Hinami are you ready?" screamed Erza from the hallway of her house. On her left hand was a portable brown trunk in which she had a changing of clothes, underwear, a black bikini, and purple dress in case they decided to go to a club or a casino.

She was currently wearing a white summer dress that reach just above her knees, a pair of sandals, a pair of black sunglasses and a beige floppy straw hat. The white scarf still wrap around her neck

With her hand on her hip and her foot tapping she waited for her daughter to be ready.

"What is taking her so long?" asked Happy floating next to her while wearing a black leather jacket – which had little holes in the back so his wings could spring free - , some sunglasses and a black fedora on his head.

"Why are you wearing that?" asked Erza watching Happy's look with an expression that said "Really?"

"What?" he asked her in his high pitched voice "Do I look weird?"

Erza tilted her head to the left while frowning a little "No, you look... fierce?" she said questioningly.

"Aye" he said cockily making her laugh.

"I am ready mommy" said Hinami as she came out of her room dress exactly like Erza but in pink instead that white. She was carrying a little red backpack on her shoulders while smiling at them.

Erza smiled before kneeling and kissing her daughter in the head "You look gorgeous, sweetheart" said Erza to Hinami who blush.

Erza stood up before addressing the two "Did you two pack everything you need for the next two days?" she asked making them nod their heads.

"Yes, I pack clothes, underwear, the swimsuit you bought me last week and some toys to play in the beach" said Hinami pointing to her backpack.

Erza look at Happy who nodded "Aye, I pack a lifesaver, my yellow shorts for the beach and some fish in case I'm hungry" he said patting the green pack on his neck that didn't seem to fit with the rest of his attire.

Erza sweat dropped before sighing.

She smiled before pumping her fist in the air "Let's go to the beach" she said while the other two said "Aye"

But Hinami stop for a moment "Wait a moment mommy, I forgot something" she said before running to her room with Erza and Happy waiting with a raised eye brow.

She came out of it a few moments later while strapping her wooden sword to her waist since her back was occupied with her backpack.

"Now, I'm ready" she said to her mother while happily smiling.

Erza giggled at the cute action of her daughter "You really are like me, Hinami-chan" she said making Hinami look at the ground blushing and poking her fingers "Okay now let's go, Lucy and Juvia must be already waiting for us at the train station"

They opened the door and saw Juvia standing in front of the door with her hand raised about to knock while wearing her usual outfit and a little backpack hanging from left her shoulder.

"Juvia?" said Erza with a raised eyebrow "I thought you were going to meet us in the train station?" she asked making Juvia became interested in the floor.

"I wanted to walk with you guys" she said poking her index fingers together "Is that a problem, Erza-san?" she asked nervously.

Erza shook her head "Of course not, Juvia" she said making Juvia smile before stepping out of the house.

They started walking toward the Magnolia train station.

"Hi, Hinami-chan, how are you today?" asked Juvia to the pink haired girl who smiled back to her.