Time

Gray, Lucy and Loke were walking in the direction of the temple, having decided to investigate it in case there was something related with the curse there.

They were completely silent Lucy and Gray in their own minds while Loke didn't knew how to break the tension between his two guild mates. But turns out he didn't need to talk since they would do it themselves.

"I really can't believe you to tell such a thing about Hinami's father" said Lucy shaking her head at Gray who only looked annoyed.

"I didn't knew she was listening and not a single word that came out of my mouth was a lie" he snapped at her but Lucy didn't even flinched.

"Still this Natsu is Hinami's father you like it or not and you shouldn't talk about her father in that way, she is just a two year old girl she doesn't know what is wrong and what is right to her she is her father and she loves him" she said glaring at him while putting her hands on her hips.

"Why are you defending him you don't even know him?" he said his anger taking away his reasonable side.

"I'm not defending him, I am defending the poor little girl whose feelings you hurt" she said taking an angry step in Gray direction "I don't understand why you hate him so much? He's done nothing to you and the one who he's done wrong which is Erza doesn't seem to hate him, so what is your problem with him?" asked Lucy despite already knowing the answer.

(I want to hear it from him)

"Why do you care? None of this is any of your business" said Gray avoiding the question while looking away from the blonde.

"It is my business, you said it yesterday I'm a member of Fairy Tail and this concern me" she said stepping closer to him to the point that her nose was only an inch away from Gray's. They glared at each other "It also affects me because the more angry you are the more stupid you become and it could get you or one of us killed"

"Since when are you so mature?" he asked mocking her.

"Since always" she answered to him narrowing her eyes.

"Really and pray tell why it was so easy to trick you into coming here with me?" he said smirking at her putting his forehead against hers and pushing.

"I was naïve to think that you were a good person and that you care for your guild mates while all you really are is selfish prick who refuses to let go of his hatred" she said pushing her forehead against his with equal force.

Lighting flew between their eyes.

"Idiot blonde"

"Ice prick"

"Boobs without brain"

"Perverted Stripper"

"Gullible slut"

"With all that ice in your body I'm sure you're dick never gets hard" said Lucy smirking at his sneered "Maybe that's why you hate Natsu so much because he can satisfy a woman unlike you"

Loke gaped at the insult not believing those words came from the friendly blonde.

"Or is it because Natsu managed to get Erza pregnant while you will never be able to" she said steeping away from him "Did all your little guys got frozen by its lack of use?"

Gray seethed with anger at the blonde, you could feel the cold in the air. The grass in the ground turned to ice.

Loke stepped up trying to calm things.

"Please guys there is no need for this lets calm down" said the orange haired man standing in between the two.

"Open the Gate of the Bull, Taurus" said Lucy taking out a golden key and summoning a giant bull/cow that came out of the ground.