Come Back

Erza stared at the unconscious girl that was tied to the mast of the pirate ship they were travelling on the way back to Hargeon. The girl looked around twelve years old and her face was quite cute with her mouth mid open while she slept with her usually big brown eyes closed. The girl was really pretty, even asleep she looks cute with those short and soft snores. She looked so innocent.

But the thing that draw Erza's attention the most about the girl was her hair which was pure white and short, it frame her beautiful face making her look like the ghost of the past that still haunts everyone in the Fairy Tail guild till this day. She had been jealous of that ghost for a big part of her life. Before and after the woman became a ghost.

And because of that she wanted to really hate this girl with all her heart, she really wanted to. To try and compensate all those years of envy that she had suffered because he had choose the white haired ghost over her. To take out all her inner anger with the girl that look so much like Lisanna. It would have been okay nobody could judge her after all she went through.

But she couldn't.

Erza clenched her first hard while closing her eyes.

She knew it wasn't the girl's fault that she reminded her of that woman so much. It wasn't her fault that she met the wrong man with the wrong past.

So when Gray brought the girl with him she had screamed at him for wanting to interrogate a girl who had just save their lives by killing Deliora.

He argue that if she wanted to find Natsu she should be willing to do whatever it takes to do it. So she had accepted his idea to bring the girl to Fairy Tail for a harmless questioning.

Then they completed the mission by destroying the magic dome that was altering the minds of the villagers before leaving back to Hargeon with the pirates. But her mind is still a mess.

She didn't know if kidnapping the girl is a good idea, especially with the possibility of Natsu wanting the girl back, after all she was his apprentice and he care for her or at least she thinks he does.

"What are you thinking about Erza?" asked Lucy who was standing behind her with a questioning look.

Erza turned around and smiled softly at her friend that she had met only four days ago but still care for as much as the other members of the guild "If this is the right decision?"

"Why wouldn't it be? You want to find him right?" asked Lucy standing by her side now and watching the peaceful girl mumble words in her sleep "I think you would find him quickly if you ask this girl the right questions"

"I know but my doubt is if this is the morally right thing to do" she said watching Lucy give a questioning gaze.

"What do you mean?"

"Is just that we are taking this girl away from the person that cares for her and bringing her to an unknown place with unknown people that wants to know about the man that she cares for" said Erza her eyes glazed like she was deep inside a memory "I know the feeling and there's nothing more terrifying than that"

Erza hugged herself trying to calm the memories that were starting to haunt her mind again.

"It's frightening to be taken away from your home and brought to people that you know will hurt you for their own self-interests" Erza felt tears running down her cheeks, tears she hadn't cried since she met Natsu "No one deserves to feel like that"

Lucy stared at Erza wondering what she remembering, she wanted to help her but didn't knew how so she just hug the older woman while trying to bring her little bit of peace.