Her Gift

"J-Jellal..." she whispered his name in a frighten tone, her brown eyes wide and her mouth opened in a shock expression. He advance on her and press his chest against hers making her breast mash against his torso. She closed her eyes and look away from him.

He sniffed "You smell so good my dear Erza, like vanilla and strawberries" he said passing his right hand on her hair. Erza glared at him as she shivered at his touch.

He put his hand on her stomach and started to trail it up to her chest making Erza's stomach twist in disgust. He put a finger on the strap of the top of her bikini and play with it, twirling it "You've been very naughty my dear girl" he said pulling the strap a little "Having another's man child and loving him, that is something you should only feel for me and our future children"

He lick her cheek and Erza closed her eyes that were now tearing up as the fear had totally consumed her. Jellal pull the strap a little more "I want to taste you so much Erza" he said kissing her tears before pulling away "But unfortunately I have things to do right now so our pleasure together will have to wait a little longer"

He turn away from her and towards the cell's door but her voice stop him "Where's my daughter?" she said glaring at him with all the force she had "Where's Hinami?"

Jellal laughed "You shouldn't worry about that mistake anymore my lovely Erza" he said making her eyes wide as she struggled against the shackles.

"What have you done to my daughter you piece of shit?" Erza screamed at the top of her lungs. Her tears flew down her cheekbones all the way to her mouth leaving a salty taste on her tongue. Her teeth gritted and her muscles tighten.

Jellal waved his hand "She's okay, Sho Wally, Simon and Milliana are preparing her for the ritual" he explained to her making her heart beats quicken.

"R-Ritual?" she asked her eyes almost begging for an answer.

"Yes the ritual to revive the greatest mage who ever lived, Zeref-sama will take over her body and conquer this world" he said, his eyes gleam with obsession and craziness.

Erza tremble as she heard his words.

(My... my little girl is going to be sacrifice, I-I have to stop him)

She look up at him "Wait, she won't be of use she is just a little girl, her body won't resist the process" said Erza to him who smirked "Use my body as sacrifice instead"

"You see that's what I wanted to do first but then I discovered that she is a Dragon Slayer and her body is more resistant than yours would ever be" he said getting closer to her again "She's the offspring of Salamander and Titania, she's the perfect body for Zeref-sama to get back to his full power"

He grab her hair and pulled it up "Plus I can't use you as a sacrifice because once Zeref is revived you're a going to help me take over this world by bringing my children to it" he said pointing at where her womb is "Little blue and red hair kids who will serve Zeref-sama with their lives"

She head butted him in the nose, breaking it and making him stagger back "I will never help you in anything" she screamed at while the blood descended from his nose all the way down to his neck "I prefer to die before I even let you use me in such a way" she spit at him and he side step her spit becoming furious "The only man I would ever love is Nat-"

He slap her stopping her words "Shut up" he said before taking a breath and controlling his anger. He smile at her "Natsu Dragneel? Isn't he the man who abandon you? Who left you alone?" he said before rubbing her red cheek while she glared holes on his head "He and me aren't so different you know? We both enjoy causing pain, we both love you and we both have left you behind, betraying you"