Being a Goddess and Wizard Does Not Help by Xxfearless597xX

Title: Being a goddess and wizard does not help

Genre(s): Fan Fiction / Fantasy

Author: Xxfearless597xX

Summary: Anna isn't a normal child her foster father Sevrus Snape despises her and her mom and Real Dad are Gods. Will she Live the life she wanted or will she give up on her dreams?

                                                               ~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~

Review:

I opened this book and was like, "Whoa! Percy Jackson and Harry Potter crossover!" It's a good idea and I don't think there's another like it on Wattpad. I really wanted more, though. You had a great idea, great characters, and I wanted the first chapter to be longer. I wanted all the chapters to be longer. The plot is interesting (very original). The grammar needs some work, but that's easily fixed. I wish it moved a bit slower; I wanted to see how she felt about the sudden turn of events in her life, wanted to see what the room looked like. Your characters are really quite good, not OOC (Out Of Character) at all, something that's easy to do when writing fanfiction. I would recommend not to put Author's notes in the middle of the book or use text speak. It's a good book, and I do want to see what happens next. :) Keep writing!

                                                      ~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~

Paula's Note-

>This review was done by @Praeciarus

>Don't forget to vote/comment!

> You can still get an interview! If you want one, PM @totallyinsane :)