Souls of Faram: The Queen_Vol.1 by lilkolo91(Review by: Praeciarus)

Title: Souls of Faram: The Queen_Vol.1 (Unedited)

Author: likolo91

Genre(s): Fantasy / Romance

Summary: In the universe called Faram, a magic user from the world of Rejuba, Alene Soul worked hard to achieve her goals in her life. She had a career that she loved, being a teacher who taught her students how to properly use their magic. She worked part time for the ruler Rejuba, Akima, as her secretary, she was getting married to the man of her dreams, Melieek Heiguish, and planned to start a family with him. Her life was going according to her plans until shadowy cloaked figures begin to appear to her, she is flung into the chaotic truth of her past she'd never knew she had. Alene is in the fight for her life as she faces deception, lust, love, and hidden secrets, struggling to keep her soul together.

                                                                          ๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑

Review:

I honestly liked this book. The plot was good, the descriptions were good, and it moved along smoothly. There were a lot of problems with grammar and spelling, which detracted from the overall effect, though. Your characters were well-rounded and realistic, despite living in a different universe. Sometimes, the pronouns "he" and "she" start to get repetitive; you should use their names more often, because the little use of them makes the reader forget who is who. The quality of the book stayed the same until the most recently written chapter, which I was impressed by. :) There are some things that could be improved on (word usage and sentence flow), but overall, the book was very well-written and interesting. Keep writing! :)

                                                                         ๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑

~Hey, lilkolo91! You can now be interviewed, if you want! PM @Tottalyinsane to find out more & she'll hook you up! :)

~If anyone wants to check out this story, it's in the external link!!