4. yellow glow sticks

skylar was outside because the lacrosse team was going to go running with the track team today

skylar was standing next to isaac while he tied his shoe, she saw the two twins lydia liked walk past and isaac gave them a weird look.

coach blew the whistle and everyone started running.

"pace yourselves! come on!" coach yelled.

and before isaac could take off after the twins, scott grabbed his shoulder.

"isaac!" scott said.

"it's them." isaac said running off.

"isaac, wait!" scott said.

"isaac!" skylar shouted and her and scott started running after him.

skylar was lucky to be on the track team because she could keep up with scott.

when scott and skylar found isaac, they saw that the two twins were holding him and were about to kick his teeth in.

"ethan, i always forget, how many bones in the human body?" aiden asked his twin.

"i don't know. let's count." ethan replied, but before he could do anything scott punched him to the ground.

"that's one." scott said.

then isaac got out of aidens hold and aiden growled at scott.

they were about to fight but, they heard a scream and ran over to stiles and they saw a guy with his neck tied to a tree and his throat slashed and he was bleeding from the ears.

"it's him, isn't it?" stiles asked

-

"hey, get out of the way. get back." sheriff stilinski said pushing past people. "get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence." sheriff stilinski told another deputy.

"get back! everyone back!" the deputy shouted.

"get these kids out of here." sheriff stilinski shouted then stiles grabbed his shoulder.

"dad, just come here. look, look. look at it. it's the same as the others, you see?" stiles explained.

"yeah, i see that. do me a favor. go back to school, yeah? coach, can you give us a hand here?" sheriff stilinski said turning to coach finnstock.

"you heard the man. nothing to see here. probably just some homeless kid." coach shouted.

"coach." scott spoke up.