surprise chapter

disclaimer: so this is gonna be a chapter about all the cast of this at comic con! i just miss this series and wanted to give you guys a little something more

enjoy!

"first up executive producer jeff davis

"first up executive producer jeff davis. to quote stiles she's something lydia martin played by holland roden. teen wolf himself scott mccall aka tyler posey. the girl we all root for skylar davis played by sarah hyland. next up we have the best friend any any friend could want stiles stilinski, dylan o'brien. alright next up, her lip might quiver but her aim never does allison argent played by crystal reed. in a world full of new alphas our hearts still lie with the original derek hale, tyler hoechlin. alright he doesn't like confined spaces but i'm sure if your ask nicely he'll share an ice bath with you isaac lahey play s by daniel sharman. and least but by no means least we have the newest members of teen wolf the wonderful twin powers played by charlie and max carver. ladies and gentlemen the cast of teen wolf. how's it going guys?" the interviewer asked.

"what was it you wanted to accomplish with that first hand full of episodes jeff?" the interviewer asked.

"well, we wanted to premiere in a big way. it's nice to see the ratings go up, but yeah it was also nice to introduce a lot of new characters, the alphas especially our twins here. we wanted to bring our new characters but also bring you back to all the characters you love like scott and stiles and skylar and lydia and allison, derek. it's nice to actually be here. we were in a lot smaller room when we came it's exciting to see all you guys." jeff replied.

"you guys broached and introduced the idea of the new alpha. talk a little bit about what the true alpha signifies, jeff." the interviewer said.

"well, we wanted to do a story where we were bringing scott mccall character up we were talking a lot in the writers room about if scott mccall, is he now, is he a chosen one or is he more like frodo." jeff said.

"what neo." posey said.

"no, you're frodo. the idea was that what if a beta could rise to an alpha just by their own character. and th ideas that scott is such a good person and such strong will that he doesn't have to steal power from anyone. that he can become it on his own." jeff said.