16. let me answer the questions

stiles, skylar, scott, kira and lydia were all being questioned by scotts dad, while stiles' dad sat in his office and watched

"so, when did you get there?" he asked.

"at the same time." stiles replied.

"at the same time as who?" he asked.

stiles pointed to scott.

"at the same time as me." scott said.

"by coincidence?" his dad asked.

"what do you mean coincidence?" skylar asked.

"that's what i'm asking you. the two of you arrived at the same time. was that coincidence?" he asked.

"are you asking me?" scott asked.

"i think he's asking me" stiles said.

"i think he's asking the both of you." lydia spoke up.

"okay, let me answer the questions." his dad said as stiles' dad tried to contain his laugh.

"let me ask the questions." he corrected as stiles pointed and winked at him.

"just so i have this absolutely clear. barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill kira. then barrow took kira to a power substation and tied her up with intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town." scotts dad said.

"sounds about right." stiles said as skylar and lydia nodded.

"how did you know he'd take her to a power station?" he asked.

"well, cause he was an electrical engineer. so where else would he take her?" stiles said.

"that's one hell of a deduction there, stiles." agent mccall said.

"yeah, what can i say? i take after my pops. he's in the law enforcement." stiles said pointing to his dad and winking.

his dad let out a laugh and agent mccall looked at him. stiles' dad brushed it off by pretending to cough.

"stiles, just, uh... just answer the man." his dad told him.

"we made a good guess." stiles replied.

"what were the two of you doing?" agent mccall asked scott and kira.

"eating pizza." scott said.  "eating sushi." kira said.