19. a vending machine

skylar finally woke up after two days

skylar finally woke up after two days. within those two days her mind was a roller coaster. she dreamt about so many different things but the one that scared her the most was allison dying. she dreamt that allison had died.

skylar shot up and she felt sweaty. she looked around and saw she was in scotts bed.

"you're awake." scott said as she nodded.

"where's stiles?" skylar asked.

another dream she had was stiles being placed in eichen house. she wasn't sure if it was true but she needed to make sure.

"i'm not sure." scott replied.

"we have to get to eichen house. now." skylar said.

-

skylar was on the back of scotts motorcycle and they pulled up at eichen house to see stiles and his dad by the entrance.

"why didn't you tell us?" scott asked.

skylar wasn't sure why but she felt afraid. mainly because the last time she saw stiles he had his hands on her throat and he knocked her into a two day coma.

"because we wanted to avoid something like this." noah replied.

"it's only 72 hours." stiles added.

skylar felt relieved when she looked into his eyes and saw that it was stiles. it was her stiles.

"but this is the same place barrow came from." skylar argued.

"yeah, the guy who had a tumor inside him filled with files. you don't know everything yet." scott said.

"i know enough. nogitsunes, kitsunes, oni, or whatever they're called." stiles' dad said.

"wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct." stiles said.

stiles and skylar felt awkward when they both looked at each other. stiles couldn't remember what had happened but he heard what he did. it was part of the reason he agreed to be locked up.

"scott, i saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. and it terrifies me. i'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist." his dad said.

"then why are you putting him in here?" scott asked.

"he's not. it was my decision." stiles spoke up.

"stiles, we can't help you if you're in here." scott replied.

"and i can't hurt you. either of you." stiles said as he looked over at skylar.