21. got anything for his mouth

skylar was at the hairdressers and asked lydia to pick her up, lydia was with aiden

skylar was at the hairdressers and asked lydia to pick her up, lydia was with aiden. skylar got in the car and she started to wonder where they were going, she wasn't sure where lydia was going but she was confused when she went in a circle.

"lydia can you at least tell me where we're going?" skylar asked her.

"i need to check on something." lydia replied.

"something like what?" skylar asked but she didn't reply.

"well, now i'm a little worried cause we're totally lost." aiden said.

"why do you think that?" lydia asked.

"because you just made your fourth right turn. four rights make a circle." aiden told her.

"i did not. did i? it's a brand new car. the GPS was fine before." lydia replied.

"maybe it would work better if the GPS was actually on." skylar told her.

"what?" lydia asked. she started pressing buttons on her car.

"lydia. are you okay?" aiden asked her.

"i need to stop." lydia said.

skylar felt a pain in her stomach and then she heard voices.

"lydia pull over right now." skylar said as lydia pulled into a parking lot.

in the parking lot there was a body. stiles' body.

-

"the couch, put him on the couch." scott said as him and aiden put stiles on the couch.

"guys, this is crazy. he needs to be in the hospital." melissa said.

"mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?" scott said.

deaton leaned down and inspected the cut on stiles' stomach.

"it doesn't look like he's bleeding. i think he might even be healing." deaton said.

"you mean healing like we heal?" aiden asked.

"that's good, right?" payton asked.

"for him, yes. us? i'm not so sure." deaton replied.

"well if we aren't gonna kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?" aiden said.

"i might have something more effective." deaton said pulling a bottle out of his bag.

scott and aiden opened his mouth as deaton put kanima venom on his tongue.