Chapter 2

"Ahh...tsk headache!" as soon as Hyunsik get up from bed, the first thing he get is the hangover resulting from last night.

"I shouldn't drink that much." He regrets every time he suffers from hangover but never listen to himself. It's Wednesday and he needs to go to meetings with some models for the show. I need to sober up. So, the blonde gets up from bed and walk straight to the kitchen thinking there can be some drink. But all that he found is that empty fridge with two water bottles.

What? Where is my lime and honey? Ahhh... I drank it last night. So, the black coffee is the only thing that can sober him up now.

In the silver white cup, hyungsik poured down the black coffee without sugar. He take a sip of it... Yep, coffee is the only thing he needs now.

Wait what time is it? Hyunsik look at the clock hung on the white wall. It's 10:30 am already. He has appointment with Yook Sungjae and his co-worker Peniel Shin at the studio. So he drink the rest of the coffee and get ready to go to work.

.

.

.

"In here Hyunsik shi!" Sungjae, the assistant event manager, waves at Hyunsik to come to the studio.

Entering the room, Hyunsik found that his co-worker, Peniel, has already arrived. "Hello Mr.Hyunsik!" Peniel greets him.

Am I late?

"Ne... anneonghaseyo. I am sorry I am late." Hyunsik greets both Sungjae and Peniel back.

"No no... you are not. We are just early. Even some stuffs and models are not arrived yet." Sungjae answered with his bright smile.

"Come...Have a seat, Hyunsik-shi." Sungjae said while giving out the file of where the profile of run way models that Hyunsik needs to take photos.

"All of them are from Japan except Michael." Sungjae pointed out a guy who has a blonde hair with blue and soft pink highlight. Hyunsik feels very familiar with the face of the guy that they are talking about. He is very sure that he have never met him before but it is just familiar.

"Michael is now the very popular model so that is what we are aiming to draw the attention from public." Sungjae starts to talk about his strategy.

"We want him to be the centre for this show. You know, so it will catch the interest of audience in all age."

"I see... Is he Japanese?"

"No, he is Korean. But he is raised in Japan. When I first met him, he can't even speak in Korean."

"do you know each other?" Sungjae asked.

"Yes, he is my friend. Well, we are not very close but I can call him as my friend." Peniel answered.

"Woahhhh... it's amazing. Then I hope things are getting easy. He could be our next model for winter fashion line if he signs the contract with our company." Sungjae can't hide his happiness and that makes everyone chuckles a bit.

"And he is coming back to Korea this morning. I think he already arrived." Peniel added.

"Oh by the way... are you free tonight?" Sungjae asked. Hyunsik knows that Sungjae might ask him to go somewhere with them and he does not want to, to be honest. But he hates lies. So he tells the truth.

"Yes, I am."

"Okay... so err this is our invitation card. We are celebrating the 28th anniversary of our company. I'm truly looking forward to see you there."

"Of course, I will be there Sungjae shi."

The parties are another thing that Hyunsik does not like. People be wearing too much jewels and expensive clothes and talking about the grand business plan. And he found it boring and useless. But however, he is now here sitting among some business man and talking about how the fashion has changed from centuries. He is not the one who get attached to the people he is working with but now, he wishes he could meet Yook Sungjae or Peniel Shin, rather than talking in this group of people.

"Hyunsik ya!" maybe god hears what he whispers in his mind, Minhyuk shows up.

"What? I thought you said you won't come?" Hyunsik talked to his friend who is greeting to the people that he is talking with. And thanks to Minhyuk, he can easily escape from the table.

"Yeah... I don't want to come because I had a hangover. But I am fine now and I know that you will need me. So, I am here." Minhyuk drags him to the table of where Peniel and Sungjae are sitting.

Not just two of them. Both Peniel and Sungjae are talking to a guy with platinum  blond hair. Oh the model guy. Hyunsik remembers.

"Hyunsik-shi, you are finally here." Sungjae waves at Hyunsik.

"Ne..." he smiles at all the people sitting at the table including the model guy.

"Ahh... I almost forgot. Hyunsik-shi, this is Michael Jung, our new face for the show. Michael, this is our photographer, Mr.Im Hyunsik." Peniel introduces both of them.

"Hi... I'm Michael. I'v heard a lot about you." Michael gives out a hand to Hyunsik.

"Ne... Nice to meet you." Hyunsik gives a handshake to Michael. Why does he look so familiar?

"Hyung, I am so happy right now, I can't believe I could gather the top greatest artists for the show." Since Sungjae drops all the formality while talking to Minhyuk, everyone get amazed.

"You two are close?" Hyunsik asked to Minhyuk.

"Yes... ahh... I forgot to introduce you two properly. Sungjae is the cousin of Eunkwang." Now that makes sense.

"Ahh I see..." Hyunsik smiled at Sungjae who is happy and smiling so hard.

"So that means we all are basically friends then." Peniel said.

"Oh, that's right! I do hope we can get along each other Mr.Michael shi"

"Ne...ne. By the way, it is okay not to call me that name. You all can call me Ilhoon. Jung Ilhoon." Ilhoon takes out the business card and gives to all.

Jung Ilhoon. Now that the name is known, the unknown is that Hyunsik can't tell whether he met this guy before or not because that face and that name is just ... too familiar to him.

"Ahh... ne, Ilhoon-shi" Sungjae said. Right after that, some guy who looks like the manager of Ilhoon, come and whisper something.

"Okay... I will be there." Ilhoon told him back and excuse everyone in the table and walk to the entrance. His hair is a bit long so it is tied at the back of the neck, showing his fair skin.

"Woahhh... he is so stylish. Look! He even has the tattoo" Sungjae, being fan boy over Ilhoon, pointed at the small bird shape tattoo on the neck of Ilhoon.

Right! There is a tattoo. Everyone eyes on the Ilhoon's neck and Hyunsik eyes widens as he saw bird shape tattoo.

Wait... is that... is that the boy on the hill?

Is this Jung Ilhoon is the Jung Ilhoon with piercing and red hair?