Chapter 16

//WARNING//

"Hyung!" Hyunsik looks back as he heard someone called his name. It was Peniel and Sungjae. Thank god. At least there is someone to talk now. His friend, Minhyuk asked him to get ready at 9pm but he never actually arrived because he had to pick up Eunkwang at the airport. So Hyunsik had to go to the so-called nightclub alone.

"Hey" he smiled at both of them. Hyunsik has to admit that he is happy to see them. Peniel and Sungjae causally sit beside him and start to talk about how their lives were.

"How about you, hyung? How's everything?" Sungjae asked as he poured down some amber-shaded liquid into his glass. And for a second, he does not know what to answer back to the question.

But he hesitantly said "...yes, I am fine." And he faked a smile.

"I heard that you went to Japan with Ilhoon. How's the trip?" Peniel asked. Now, that tensed Hyunsik. Peniel found out about it because Ilhoon and Peniel are somewhat close. However, Hyunsik does not want anyone to know about him and Ilhoon getting close so that no one can ask him about Ilhoon because... if someone asks Hyunsik how the younger is, then he does not know the answer. He does not know how Ilhoon is doing lately... He wants to know whether the younger eats well or not because he looks too skinny for Hyunsik and he also wants to know if the younger thinks of him too...

"The trip is fine. We had fun." He said and feel heavy to say 'we'. That plural pronoun reminds Hyunsik about what happened last three nights ago...when Ilhoon lips filled his perfectly.

Perfectly, he thinks. At least that's what he felt. His lips and Ilhoon's match perfectly.

"Damn, I really want to go to Japan too. I know Ilhoon's friend, Changsub hyung. He asked me to visit there too." Peniel added. Oh right, Peniel knows both of them.

"You should go. The views are no joke." Hyunsik said and he wanted to mention about the star-gazing if Peniel ever visited Ilhoon's rooftop...because the best parts about the Japan trip were the Hanami season where cherries blossomed at their best and the stars above the rooftop. But he never said it because it will only reminds him of Ilhoon.

"Yeah I am planning to." Peniel agrees.

"Are you going there alone?" Hyunsik asked without any intention to cause some pouted lips on Sungjae. But he saw Sungjae is somewhat sulking. Why on earth would he be sulking?

"Yeah, probably." Peniel answered and suddenly Sungjae got up and left to the dance floor. That's odd. When Sungjae left, Peniel also excused himself and followed Sungjae. Now, that's odder. Hyunsik can feel something wrong with Peniel and Sungjae but he just let them be...because things can be amazingly odd sometimes.

"YO! Earth to Hyunsik" fingers snapped in front of Hyunsik face. When he looks up, there he found Minhyuk smiling wide enough and behind him is Eunkwang.

"Hyung!" Hyunsik smiled as he hugged Eunkwang but it is obvious that Minhyuk is the one to break the hug.

"Hyunsik ah, it's been a long time since the last time I saw you. How's everything?" Eunkwang asked. 'How's everything' again.

"I am fine, hyung. How about you?" and Hyunsik answered with the same 'I am fine' again. Oh, how much he hates this question.

"I am good, too." Eunkwang said. "Do you want some more drinks? I am going to get some." He added.

"Umm...sure." Hyunsik said. But Minhyuk cut in. "No, you don't need one."

"Why?"

"You have drunk enough." Minhyuk make that annoying face and pointed out the bottle of some alcohol placing on the table. Damn... he has the whole bottle to drink.