Chapter 14

//this is still editing//

Hyunsik would never imagine the guy that he is dying to meet for about a month is actually in his house on his sofa, asking him if he is happy to meet him.

Happy.

If Hyunsik said no, then he would be lying. Of course, he is happy to meet the latter. But happy is just an understated word.

That platinum blond hair has turned into orange brown and he looks still good. That defined lips are in the red ombre shade. And damn that look in his eyes. It is killing Hyunsik. Ilhoon... that boy is really addictive. He is the kind of drug that the doctor restricted for thy patients. However, if Hyunsik is asked to take that drug, then he would happily swallow it.

That is how much Ilhoon has the effect on him. Thus, to meet him is not enough to describe with the five-letter word 'happy'.

And little does Hyunsik know, his effect on younger is as much as Ilhoon has on him ...

"Happy? It's so much more than that." Hyunsik answered as he watches the boy cheeks are running in pink. He makes him blush. Oh, how much he enjoys watching Ilhoon covered in pink. But being the owner of the house, he can't keep staring at the guest. He needs to make something for him.

"uh... have you had your lunch?" Hyunsik asked moving his eyes from Ilhoon to the wall so that Ilhoon can be comfortable. Secretly, he wishes the younger to be comfortable under his stare. If so, then he would grow old gazing at Ilhoon as if the boy is the only star to him.

"N-no. not yet."

"What? It's 2 pm already." Hyunsik hates the fact that Ilhoon is skinny. And he really hates that the boy eats nothing. Literally nothing.

"Because I am not hungry." I just wanted to meet you.

Ilhoon pouted a bit as he answered. This kid... he knows how to melt Hyunsik heart. Although Hyunsik wanted to scold him for skipping the meal, he just let out a soft sigh.

"Are you hungry now? Should I make something for you?" he asked and there, the smile bright up just like a sunshine from Ilhoon. The boy nodded eagerly.

"Can you make kimchi fried rice for me?" he asked shyly. Why do you have to be so cute? Too cute that it makes Hyunsik smile like crazy.

"Sure. Wait here." And he left for the kitchen.

--

Hyunsik absolutely remembers that he told Ilhoon to wait in the living room. But it seems like the younger does not listen at all. Ilhoon is now at the kitchen sitting at the dining table and watching him cook.

"I thought I told you to wait in the living room." Hyunsik said and he saw the boy shakes his head.

"No, I want to see you..." the boy said and for the moment, it definitely creates the awkward atmosphere. "...I want to see you cooking...because I think it is cool." And he added. What are you thinking Hyunsik ah? Of course, he watches how you cook, not to watch you...Hyunsik mentally cursed himself for his impossible daydreaming.

Ilhoon did eat well the meal that he cooked for him.

"You are a good chef." Ilhoon said as he put the last mouthful spoon of fried rice into his mouth.

"This is JJANG!" the younger added showing his thumb right to Hyunsik face. Jung Ilhoon ... you would be the death of me.

"I can make more."

"No, it's okay. I want coffee now." Ilhoon said as he pointed at the coffee machine places at the corner of the kitchen table. Hyunsik likes how the younger acts like a child in front of him. Only if he could lock up this kid in his house forever... but that is just a thought. He knows he can't do it.