Chapter 22

//Hi guys!!!!! I am back. This chapter is totally unedited. I will edit as soon as I have time. I am so sorry for all the inconvenience. //

Ilhoon's POV

It's morning. Sunny morning. I woke up early but I didn't want to go back to sleep. So, I use my phone until the doctor come and do the check-up. And after that, I lie on the bed again. I am all good now although I still have a headache and the so-called heartache but except that, I am good.

"How are you feeling?" the doctor asked me as he check some paper that the nurse gives him.

"I am good."

"Do you feel dizzy or weak?"

"No." I answered. I don't think that the ache I get in my chest is something that the doctor can help. So, I simply said no.

"Alright then. We'll come at the evening. You can rest now, Mr. Jung Ilhoon shi." The doctor smiled and left.

So I lie on my bed and play some games that I have in my phone. That's all I have to do. I know I will start to overthink once I stop playing games. And even now I am playing games, I am thinking about the fight that we had.

//Game over// I come back to sense when the girl in the game said. And when I click replay, it said I have to wait another 24 hour to play this game again because I lost all the chances.

Oh, great. I groaned and texted my manager when he can come but he said he is now driving so he can't talk. I am trying so hard not to think but the situation keeps turn me into that way and now, I am facing the ceiling and feeling something filled up my stomach. But they are not butterflies. It was just sadness. But I am not gonna lie. I feel better when Hyunsik hyung came and visited me last night. I don't forgive him yet. He has to try to get my forgiveness but I am the one who is foolishly in love with him so I know I will give in soon.

But not now. He broke my heart. He has all responsibility to take care of my broken heart. Until it is healed well, you are not forgiven, Im Hyunsik.

"Oh, you are up?" I turn my head to the left and I saw my manager and Sungjae waving at me with wide smile. I nodded them and tried to get up from the bed that I have been lying on for the whole morning.

"Hyung, don't get up. You are not well." Sungjae looks worried and that makes me smile. This kid is cute.

"Yeah, you should stay in your bed. Did the doctor come?" Manager hyung asked.

"Yes, the doctor came and do the check-up. And everything's good. It's not like I have serious illness or something. I am good." I smiled at both of them. Sungjae nodded and starts to place the fruits and some food that he bought on the table.

Manager hyung sighs and looks at me with apologetic smile.

"Well, that's good. I will go and see the doctor now. I am sorry Ilhoon ah. It is my responsibility to make you stay healthy."

"No, hyung. It's my fault, too." I said. Yeah. I feel really sorry for him too. I am sure the reason that he couldn't come early this morning is because the supervisors of our company scolded him.

"But still I feel sorry." He said. "So, where is your boyfriend?" manager hyung asked giving his back at both me and Sungjae as he placed his beg on the chair.

Now that's odd. He knows I don't have a boyfriend. So, I look at Sungjae and Sungjae shakes his head and says silently 'It's not me.' I also shake my head. I mean, I don't have boyfriend? Do I? He turned around with folded arm and waited for one of us to answer but the thing is we don't even know who has a boyfriend.