Chapter 13

-Throw back-

"Your next schedule is in Korea."

Right after what the manager said, the first thing that came to Ilhoon's mind is Hyunsik. The boy wanted to tell his hyung that he misses everything in Korea. It's been almost a month since his last visit. To be honest, Ilhoon has been waiting for his schedule in Korea. If possible, the boy wanted to skip all the work that he had in Japan and move to Korea. That is how much the latter wanted to visit Korea.

"You have to go to Korea next week Monday. So be prepared." Manager said right before he left the room.

Next week Monday...Actually it is only three days far since today is Friday already. Without knowingly, he tried to talk to Hyunsik about his schedule. So that they can meet when Ilhoon arrive but a sudden spark in his head stops him from texting.

...That he can surprise the older.

Yes, Ilhoon will keep it as a secret so that he can surprise Hyunsik. And he is very sure that the older will be happy to meet him. Oh, how much he misses Korea.

"Are you that happy?" Changsub asked Ilhoon as he watched the younger packing his thing with a huge grin on his face.

"Of course. I am visiting Korea." The boy answered.

"Really?" Changsub asked with his eye brows raised. He knows Ilhoon is happy but he also knows that it is not because he is visiting Korea. It is because his friend is meeting Hyunsik.

"What do you mean? Of course. It's been a month that I came back from Korea. I miss Kimchi fried rice."

"Oh, so it is Kimchi fried rice that you miss?" Changsub asked again and now Ilhoon can feel what his hyung is talking about.

Is that what he really misses? What he misses is Hyunsik, NO, Kimchi fried rice. Yes. That is what he really misses.

"Yes." He answered and he neglected the rest of the part that Changsub said. He does not need to know. Because he already knows that he misses Kimchi fried rice... made by Hyunsik.

--

"Dear passengers, our flight has landed to the Incheon International Airport. All cabin crews and passengers may remain seated and put the belts on until ..." the pilot has announced and Ilhoon's heart skips a beat. Despite the schedules, visiting Korea is all nice. Or it is because he is meeting Hyunsik, maybe?

As they finished queueing at the immigration gate, the opportunity to meet Hyunsik strikes right to his face.

"We can go around the city since we need to meet only the director this evening. So, I guess, 6 pm? Come back at 6 pm. Alright?" manager told him and other staffs. Actually, they have to go to Hotel first. But Ilhoon can't wait a bit. Yep, he can't.

"Hyung, can you put my bags in the room?" he asked hoping his manager won't scold him.

"Why? You are not coming with us?"

"I..." for a second he turns speechless. Reasons... Think! Jung Ilhoon. Reasons.

"I am so hungry. I think I have to eat...kimchi fried rice." Of course, his fried rice. He misses That. Freaking. Food.

And then he ran. He did not pay attention to whatever his manager and his staffs were saying. He just ran out of the airport, grabbed the taxi and went straight to his kimchi fried rice.

-Throwback ends-

"Ilhoon ah?" The moment the door is opened, Ilhoon saw those small black eyes that he hasn't seen for thirty days.

"Hi Hyung!" he said delightedly.

"W-what are you doing here?" Just like what he thought last three days ago, Hyunsik is surprised. And then there is that white tee of Hyunsik and that unstyled blonde hair. Man, it makes Ilhoon wonder if the photographer of incredible views, realizes that he, himself is the breath-taking view.

And that moment the younger understands that kimchi fried rice is not what he wanted. It is Hyunsik that he misses.

"I come to have my kimchi fried rice." –to meet you. Ilhoon didn't say the rest. He just gave a friendly hug to the older. Hyunsik did not hug him back since he is frozen from sudden presence of Ilhoon. The younger just pulls himself in the house. Unlike his place, Hyunsik paint everything white. Damn, this place is full with white curtains and smell of coffee.

Ilhoon can feel the intense stare at his back from Hyunsik. And he secretly enjoys it.

"You should have told me." Hyunsik said as he checks his phone. And there he saw the message arrived.

Ilhoonie: See you in three seconds ;) [sent a minute ago]

"If I told you, then it will not be a surprise, Hyung." Without any permission from Hyunsik, Ilhoon sits on the pearl white sofa placed in the middle of grand living room.

"I want to surprise you so that you can be..." Ilhoon watches how those thick lips create the beautiful curl upwards to the cheeks and the older eyes are completely closed.

"...happy." Ilhoon concluded his sentence. See that smile? That...is what Ilhoon needed. The younger is dying to know if Hyunsik is happy to see him. Maybe that eye-smile told Ilhoon that he is warmly welcomed. But still, he wants to make sure that Hyunsik is really happy to see him.

Hyunsik said nothing. And that makes the younger anxious more. Maybe the older does not like him having in his house.

Ilhoon stares back at Hyunsik who is now sitting right opposite to him, without moving his eyes anywhere but at Ilhoon. Their eyes are dead locked. Shit... he does not want me to be he-

Before Ilhoon could finish his thought, Hyunsik does that smile again which makes the boy weak for somehow. And then he said, leaving Ilhoon breath hitched to the peak.

"Happy? It's so much more than that."

//So this chapter is really short. I will be back with the long one. I promise. And who knows they will have their first kiss sooner? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) lololol //