Chapter 7 - Coldness

Cassandra Lancio

I started to hunt my prey in this big crowd. I seperated myself with Marco since earlier. I swear this festival has so many people come. Everyone was pushing each other to see the performance.

Marco gave me the photo of Hikomoto's son earlier and I quite remember it.

"Found the target." Marco said. Marco gave me a small earpiece for us to communicate.

"Where?" I asked

"Look up to see the Japan flag, go there and you'll see along with everyone. I'm going to lure the daughter first then you can go sneak in." He said and I looked up to the sky.

I located the flag and it's around 1 km away from me. How can Marco get there so fast?

"Going there.. You get your move first." I said as I walked through the crowd. I started to have an idea, I walked to the opposite side from the actual place. I know how to seduce man.. I know it too well cause I always do that.

"Apparently there's no Lincon's man here, we're free to do this." Marco said.

"How do you know?"

"I have my man here and there." He might be a manwhore but he's a one smart man. I continued to walk to the opposite of the place.

I looked at other side to find Hiroto a.k.a Hikomoto's son. I started to scan the crowd and found Marco already talking to Hikomoto's daughter. He's damn fast. What a player..

I found my prey and smirked. I stood across the street right in my line with Hiroto. I set my eyes on him and I know my blue eyes can lure everyguy who looked at it. I kept looking at him and he looked at me at one point.

I mean he's quite handsome for a japanese man. Quite demanding like his dad. I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

I looked away again and then landed my eyes on him again. I pretended to walk to the side. I need to act as natural as I can.

I looked at the performance and then to him again, J found he's already looking at me. I saw the wedding ring on his hand.. manwhore too.

I pretended that someone push me from the back. I pretended to trip and I found he walked over me.

"What an easy prey." I said. I tried to walked away pretending that I hurted my leg. Suddenly I felt someone sneaked his arm around my waist helping me to stand straight, it was Hiroto.

"Oh.. Thankyou.." I said smiling.

"No problem." He said in a really american accent. I stood up straight and pretended to get weak again. My eyes caught Marco looking at me.

"Let me help you, we have to get on the side first." Hiroto said and I nodded. He helped me to get to the side, he helped me to sit on the bench.

"Let me call someone to help you." He said as he walked away for a minute. I kept my eyes on him and I saw him taking off his wedding ring. What a manwhore?

"Where are you?"

"At the bench."

"What exactly your idea?"

"You'll see. Send your man to give me the unconsious shot. Put it somewhere near the toilet." I said and I saw Hiroto heading towards me. I pretended to hold my leg.

He came with a medical team. Hiroto talked to them in Japanese and the medical team helped me.

"Thankyou" I looked up to him and smiled sweetly.

"Oh it's okay, it's our duty to make sure everyone is safe."

"Thankyou, Thankyou so much. How can I repay you back?" I asked and he chuckled.