Chapter 15 - Confusion

Marco Hastington

"It's all getting out of place, should we just leave her?" Joan hissed.

"Lincon is safe and let her go to Brazil. She's commiting suicide by going there alone." Cailey said.

"Guys.. there's something wrong." Axel said and I got up walking towards him.

"Patt is meeting with Western's CEO. What is he planning?" Aiden said and I looked at their moves.

"Don't tell me that he's going to give the stock for free?" Axel said and our eyes stucked on the screen.

"He failed with Hikomoto.. but how come he can contact the CEO to meet up? They're in Brazil for godsakes!" Joel said.

"I don't think his motive was for stock only." I said and they all turned to me.

"What's that?" Joan pointed and I looked at it clearly. I took out my laptop and played a few clips from Hikomoto's CCTV footage.

"No way.." I mumbled.

"What?"

"He's not up for the stocks but for the cure!" I said and the others looked at it in horror.

"Maybe he wants it so he can sell it in high price. He teamed up with the CEO." Joan said.

"He's bankrupt so how.."

"He got backup, remember?" I told Cailey.

"This is getting weird. I swear that Patt brought us everywhere and making us confuse. I don't freaking understand his motives are. So what's the point of Cassandra if he doesn't wants the stock?" Aiden asked.

"This is completely crazy." Axel said.

"I still don't get it." Joel said.

"Neither do I." Aiden said.

"This makes me crazy." I hissed as I ran my hands through my hair frustrated.

"Norths.." Aiden called.

"What?" Archer answered the call.

"Got anything."

"Not yet.." He sighed.

"This is quite difficult." Joel said.

"I never thought Patt will be this smart."

"We're too arrogant idiot." Joan smacked Axel's head.

"He's smart at making mindblowing plans."

"He kept going here and there but never stay in one place." Cailey said and that got me thinking.

"He always up for stocks but why is the Western CEO giving him the cure formula?" I asked.

"He must be up for that." Axel said

"But he left Hikomoto alone after that." I looked at Axel confuse.

"It's a part of mind blowing. He set that, so we can focus on other things" Cailey said and I swear this is a really mind blowing case.

"If he only wants the cure then we have nothing to do with him." Joan said and I shook my head.

"He might messing with our thoughts right now, we can't let our guards down first before we know the real motives are." I said