Chapter 30 - Unbelievable

Cassandra Lancio

3 years ago, I risked myself trying to make a scene for my fake death. I ran through the fire and jumped towards the lake. I dived in and Matt's men already there wearing fully geared in diving swimsuit. They gave me an oxygen tank and swam away from that scene.

It was not easy.. I almost died trying to save the formula from Patt. I risked myself to light up the fire knowing he has a gas connecting to the second floor. I saw the pipe when I bursted into the building without he and Marco knowing.

While swimming towards to the place that Matt prepared.. it was quite far and I almost died. My right side of the body got burned a little but it still stinks you when you threw yourself to the water and had to swim for good 12 minutes. It's a good thing that I didn't die.

I can't believe that everything changes.. after 4 months being with Marco again. My life started  to change. We both become so so happy with each other and started to know each other more. I don't want anything than having him in my life. I love him so much.

I looked at Marco's sleeping side, I smiled and kissed his cheek slowly. I got up from my bed and went straight to the shower. I got out and planned to make a breakfast.

He wanted a french toast so bad since yesterday and I'm going to make it today for him. I took all the ingredients from the fridge and started to cook it.

"Morning.." He said

"Morning sleeping beauty" I smiled as I saw him rubbing his eyes and his hair was everywhere. He walked to me and backhugged me.

"Marco.. I'm cooking."

"Why are you even cooking? I'm not even hungry"

"Marco.. stop leaning to me. You're heavy!" I said and he chuckled. He kissed my cheek and walked towards the fridge

"We're out of food."

"Since when this is your house?" I asked chuckling

"This is not our house.. future Mrs. Hastington." He always joked like that and I'm bused to it.

"Do you want to go grocery shopping?" He asked

"I can't. Crystal asked me to company her to find a gift for her mom." I said

"Since when the girls started to book you everyday?" He hissed and I laughed

"You booked me everynight and I never complained." I glared at him and he pouted

"What time?" He asked

"In 10 minutes, you're going to work?" I asked

"Yeah"

"I'm going to get home around 8, if you're tired.. go to sleep first okay?" I said as I put the french toast on the plate. I walked to him and kissed his cheek

"I don't like sleeping with an empty spot beside me." He said as I drank my glass of water

"I'll be home fast, I have a meeting at 4 with the publisher."

"You want to change your name back?" He asked

"Yes. Why?"

"That's good. I'm proud of you." He cupped my face and kissed me passionately. My phone rang and I bet that's Crystal.

"I have to go.." Marco hugged me tightly preventing me to go

"Marco.."

"Spend a whole day with me tomorrow" He said as he buried his face to my neck

"Fine."

"That's my girl."

"Bye!" I kissed his cheek and he let me go. I took my bag from my room and walked out from my apartment. My apartment is basicly his too. He put everything into my apartment. His cloths and everything. Unbelievable.. he didn't even say anything. He just brought a ton of boxes. That got me speechless.

"Hey C." I said as I got into her car

"So did Marco believe you?" She asked and I nodded

"Let's go. Pool party time!" She squealed and she drove out. We jammed to the music.

"Hello." Crystal answered Cailey's call through the bluetooth speaker

"We're all here.. where are you?" She asked

"Almost there.." She said

"Good" We entered the pool place and Crystal parked her car next to Kayla's car. We got out and walked inside the pool. The pool is belong to Elena's friend, we rented yhe outdoor pool so we can have fun for awhile.

We greeted each other and hugged each other since it's quite long since we saw each other and we're all busy too. We all took off our clothes and jumped into the pool. There's bar beside the pool so we all ordered one.

"When will your movie come out?" Calla asked Autumn

"Next week, The invitation will arrive around tomorrow."

"Oh I can't wait to see it!" Olivia said and damn she's so beautiful. Olivia is literally a princess.

"So how's your scar? I'll take you to my friend later on" Taylor said

"It's fading slowly"

"I'll take you later on.." Taylor smiled and I nodded.

"Look at that hotties." Kayla said and we all turned to a bunch of hot college guys. Damn.. chocolate abs. I'm not complaining though. I know you all will say.. MARCO HAS A CHOCOLATE ABS TOO. Let me tell you.. these guys were hots too.

"I like the blondie one" Elena said

"I like the jet black one" Crystal said

"You all can see as long as the boys not here." Joan laughed

We spent a lot of time telling each other stories and then we drank our alcohol too. We had so so much fun until we spent 3 hours talking non-stop. We got up from the pool and changed back into our clothes.

We planned to go to the cafe after this. We walked from the pool place.

"How's the pool time girl?" We all froze

"Going to find Chloe a present?" Marco glared at me and I smiled cheekly.

"We're going to a cafe, just join" Elena snatched Aiden away to prevent all of them to be mad. Elena gestured us to the same.

Unbelievable~