Chapter 16 - Take Him Back

Cassandra Lancio

Connecting my laptop to the server so I can hack a few CCTV and some device. I'm in Brazil and now it's time for me to find my parents. As long as I bring my parents out.. I'm done.

Carine still needs my parents so I need to fight for this. I got into the server and quickly access everyhing inside. Suddenly my phone rang and I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Where are you?" I froze. I looked at my phone screen again.

"I said WHERE ARE YOU CASSANDRA!" Marco bursted angrily and I ended the call. I shut my phone off and threw it to the side.

I looked at my laptop and got something. Wait.. what? What is Julio's here? Julio Martin is the CEO of Western company. I looked at it confuse.

Does it means Patt get the stock that easy?

What? I don't freaking understand this. I looked at the footage and saw Julio handing a file. I zoomed in and my eyes widen. It was Hikomoto's cure formula. What the hell?

I tried to track here and there for some information and I found a shocking fact. Each The 7 Gold Lifes have 5% stock in Western. Apparently Nicholas Lemiere tried to take it back but it was too late.

It's quite interesting to see the 7 Gold Lifes made mistake. That's why they're after Patt too but why didn't Marco tell me?

I looked it more and more..

What exactly Patt wants? I swear I can't solve this all alone. I can't involve Marco either.

I don't want him to get hurt, seeing him so nice and just.. Argh! I don't want him to join me because it's dangerous. I don't want the people that I love and cherish got into this that's why I don't want Marco to get involve.

I don't care if he thinks that I'm betraying him or maybe dissapointing him. It's for the best. It's better this way.

I turned my eyes back to my laptop and my eyes widen. Someone hacked into my server and I quickly need to solve this. I shut the server down and restarted it.

Damn it! Why am I so unlucky in everyway?

I leaned back to my seat completely frustrated. I really need a break and this mission gave me a lot of stress.

Waiting for my system to restart was quite long. I got out from the van and my eyes widen to see Marco standing there pointing his gun to me.

"How? How did you? Ho-?" I was speechless and disbelief to see him here.

"Get back inside." He said with his cold tone. I turned my body and walked inside the van again. It was still restarting. I sat down and Marco sat down on the chair beside me.

"Why are you here?"

"What do you think I'm here?" He asked back in a really cold tone and I sighed.

"You can shoot me after this all ends." I said as I put all my attentions to my laptops. He put the gun down and sighed.

"You have 5% of Western stock" I stated.

"So?"

"That's why you're trying to-"

"Why bother ask if you know? We have billions, 5% is nothing for us." He said arrogantly.

"Of course, it means nothing for you bastards because you're rich as hell." I hissed and turned to him. He glared at me leaned towards me.

"You're going to be in jail after this."

"I don't mind." I looked straight to his eyes and we both looked at each other intensely. Suddenly Marco's phone rang and he picked it up.

"Yeah, I'm here with the girl. Yeah.. Okay." He took over my laptop

"What are you doing?" I asked and he ignored me. He installed something into my laptop.

"What did Patt ask you to do?" He suddenly asked and I didn't want to answer that. I really don't want to answer that.

"What did he want, Cassandra?" He asked again and again I ignored him

"Cassandra!" He bursted out making me flinch. I turned to him disbelief and he looked at me seriously.

"I want to rescue my parents that's all."

"I told you we can work together, why are you so stubborn? Do you think he's easy?" Marco bursted angrily and I sighed

"You're here making the situation more worse." I said coldly and I know he was speechless. He turned his head back to my laptop and sighed.

"I don't even know why I'm here." He said.

"Can you just go? I can handle this all alone." Can he get the hint that I don't want him to be hurt?

"Let's finish this and go to our seperate ways." He said and I found looking at the table blankly.

"I told you this is my business, don't butt into someone else's business."

"You're the one who involve me in. If you didn't-" He stopped as he looked at me. I looked away because I can't bare looking at his eyes.

"I still can't believe I'm here." He said it again and I sighed. I turned on my phone and texted someone.

"Then why do you come?" I hissed coldly.

I walked out from the van and walked quite far to call someone.

"Marco's there?" The person I call asked.

"Take him out of here."

"Just send me the location." He said

"Just don't let one of you involve in this, I'll make sure your stock is safe. I just need my parents out from Patt."

"He's there because it's his decision. We can't stop him."

"Just bring him back, I don't want him to get hurt."

"I'll give you a team and take Marco away but I need you to promise me something.."

"What?"

"Don't even try to see Marco again."

"Deal. I have a plan too and I need you to cooperate with me." I said seriously.

"Just tell me." He said and I started to tell him my plans.

------

Ohhh.. Who did Cassandra call?
Who do you think? Comment!