Chapter 12 - Rough

Cassandra Lancio

Patt : I want Hiroto and Yurina

He texted me again and I sighed. I put back my phone into my bag trying to ignore every text that came to me.

"You okay?" Marco asked.

"I'm kinda am." I smiled to him as I ate my crepes.

"How was it?" He asked pointing at the crepes and I gestured him to try. He leaned to eat it but I smudged the ice cream to his nose. He glared at me while I laughed so hard.

"I'm sorry." I said but still laughing. He took a bite and smiled.

"That's good."

"I know right." He put his arm around my shoulder and i wasn't that familliar with this kind of skinship. It made me felt weird inside.

After the nigth that we shared together, he treated me right. That's the oddest thing ever since that. He treated me right and he just kept ruffling my hair or.. putting his arms around me or maybe.. sneaking his arm around my waist. It's really damn odd.

"So what do you want to explore again?" He asked.

"Marco, I've never been here."

"I know I mean.. What do you want to see? Views? Or more foods?"

"Views.. beautiful views."

"I have a great idea. This is where usually couples go since the view is incredible." He held my hand and pulled me. We got into a taxi and he told the driver to go to Odaiba.

Marco, why are you being so nice to me like this?

"After this we're going to the airport" He said and I nodded.

"Thankyou for taking me here and there even though the situation isn't right." I smiled to him and he ruffled my hair.

"We need to get back to work after this."

"Okay." Odaiba is just around 12 minutes ride from our previous place, it's beautiful. I can't stop admiring the view and can't wait to get out from the taxi.

"Let's go.. you'll love it here." He said and we got out from the taxi. Marco held my hand and pulled me there. I took out my phone and took as much as photo I can. I need to cherish this so bad.

I turnee my phone to see Marco was taking a photo too. I decided to take a photo of him secretly. I put my phone back and started to cherish it with my own eyes.

"Beautiful right?"

"Yes.. So beautiful." I nodded. Marco put his arm around me and we both didn't say a thing. We're enjoying the view so bad

"Let's get back here next time." He stated.

I don't think we will comeback.. here together..

"Yeah, let's get back here after everythings done." I smiled to him. He looked at me intensely and cupped my face. He kissed me without any warning and I just love when he does that.

He sneaked his arms around my waist to pull me closer. He kissed me passionately and deeply. I felt the emotions between us was strong and so pulling.

I ran my hands through his hair and circled my arms around his neck. Gosh.. I wish I can have this forever. I need to get back with Patt after this and I know after this Marco won't trust me anymore.

But I have to do this.. After spending a short period of time with Marco, I realized that he and his family are a really good people. I don't want to ruin that so I need to go back to Patt and get what my parents and Lincon thing before it's too late. I need to stop Patt and kill him but first I need to get everything done.

Marco hugged me tightly after ending the kiss. None of us talk because I bet there's a lot of thing in our minds right now.

"I'm sorry, Marco." I said as I looked up to him. He raised his eyebrows and I stabbed the shot to his arm. Marco's eyes widen and I quickly kicked his leg so he can't catch me. He fainted immediately.

I ran away from him and took the cab immediately. I told the driver to take me to the airport. I called Patt immediately.

"Done.. he's dead." I said.

"Good job my darling, now comeback to me and bring that deal. I want Hiroto and Yurina too." He said and he laughed evily.

"Where's my parents?"

"You'll see them if you get here, I've prepared a jet for you."

"Good, be there and I'll give you the 5 million dollar worth of contract but.. You need to release my parents."

"Beautiful, I'm not done with them. I need you to get Lincon again. I give you 48 hours after you land here in New York to get him or your parents die." Shit!

"Give me 72 hours."

"No Cassandra, 48 hours to get him and bring it to me. I want him dead!" He knew that Lincon's not dead yet so that's why I need to get him fast.

"I need a team."

"You're alone, Cassandra. 48 hours is ticking as soon as you land in New York or your family will die in front of your eyes."

"You fucker!!!"

"Oh yeah.. Remember your sister Carine right? She's beautiful now."

"I'll give you Lincon in 48 hours! Just don't touch any of them!!" I hissed coldly and he laughed before ending he call.

I cursed myself right now and I decided to call someone that I never thought I will call again..

"Rayner."

"Cassandra.. I thought you will never call me again.."

"I don't have a choice you dumb! Make a team and meet me at the usual underground."

"Who's the target?"

"Patt"

"Wow.. the Mafia? I can't touch mafia."

"1 million dollar."

"That's my girl, I love dealing something with you."

"Now!" I ended the call..

Thing will get rough soon..