Gone

Naruto's POV

I had woken up in a room with steel walls and flooring. I sat up an the ate chef if blood drifted up my nose. I looked down only to find myself in my boxers and covered in dried blood. I wiped at it and stopped just when I felt something rough. I wiped quicker and found that my stomach had stitches in it, it was healing quickly. I screamed out scared that something happened to the baby. I sat there wiping blood off and crying. The sound if a door being opened startled me, I looked to my left and saw Itachi waking in. I watched as he stood before me with a gleam in his eyes and a small smile. I wanted to punch that smile off his face and poke his eyes out. He raised his right hand and waved.

" Hello Naruto. How are you feeling?" He asked as that smile changed to a smirk.

I glared at him the best I could. He continued to smirk and turned his head to the right where he had came from. I looked too thinking he saw something interesting. I was then picked up and taken away to a wall. I looked up at Itachi as though he was stupid, Itachi kicked at the wall. The wall pushed inward and slid to the side. Itachi walked into the hallway that appeared behind it. I squirmed to get out of his grasp. Itachi didn't let me go like Sasuke would have. I was carried in further, I glance back and saw the wall slide back into place. Pain ran through my stomach as Itachi pulled on the string that should have been the stitches.Some blood was coming out quickly. I couldn't heal it fast enough but as soon as Itachi stopped pulling the wound was healed again.Itachi had carried me to another room where there was another metal bed waiting for me. I was dropped on it.Itachi left me there as he headed to a different room.I shivered feeling the cold metal touch my warm skin.I wrapped my arms around myself until Itachi came back.

"What did you do to me?" I asked.

"Nothing just removed something that was in my way."Itachi said and pushed me down on the table.

I stared up at him,Something in his way?I thought as Itachi pulled something sharp from his jacket. He touched the sharp object to my skin and blood weld up as he trailed the blade down my arm.I cried out and tried to push him away. Itachi was too strong,my arm was open wide.Itachi dropped a small metalic looking beetle into my arm before it could heal.I felt the beetle crawling around under my skin. Soon it was in my stomach area crawling around. Itachi smirked and left me there to feel the pain of the beetle crawling around and tearing me apart.I realized the pain resembled that from before. Itachi came back with something wrapped in cloth. He unraveled it with a michievious smile.It was a baby,too young to be out of the mother's womb.

"Say hello to your child." Itachi whispered before I could pass out.

I felt a tear run down my cheek as my world grew dark. I heard cackling then everything went black.

I woke up again this time in a room with an actual bed. The door was left open but I didn't dare leave.I felt the beetle move around in me,I lurched forward holding my right leg in pain. I opened my eyes a little to see the bump of the beetle in my leg moving down to my feet. I cried out as the skin of my feet was pulled too much bthe extra bump. Itachi must have heard my cried because he came in with a tray.I quickly glanced at the tray as he set it down on the night stad.More tools to hurt me with.

"So I see the beetle has gotten to you."Itachi smiled.

I glared at him and held my foot for a bit until the beetle moved away. Itachi grabbed a knife and caught deep into my skin,the beetle crawled out.Itachi took it up in his had and set in on the tray.Itachi then watched as my wound healed it self. I was breathing heavily since I had lost lots of air. Itachi nodded and poked at the beetle.Itopened up and showed a small little screen.My insides were shown on the screen. I watched along with Itachi as the beetle explored me. I whimpered when I tried to get my arm to move. I heard a loud crash coming from behind Itachi.The video stopped and I was picked up again. I was carried through another wall halway.I remebered the baby that Itachi had shown me.My baby is gone...I can't be a mother anymore...I'm sorry...I thought as I felt myself getting dizzy. I shut my eyes for only a moment but I passed out again.

I woke up in a room with another bed this one a little smaller and with green sheets. Itachi was sitting on the side of the bed watching the little beetle. I sat up and wrapped an arm around Itachi's neck.I tried to choke him but failed miserably since I was weak. He pushed me off like I was nothing.I fell back onto my arm,it didn't break though.I looked down at myself. I was dressed in clothing that were a lot beter than the ones I was found in.The clothing was a size bigger but it covered me and kept me warm. Itachi turned to me.

"My brother should be here by now.I'm surprised he couldn't get through the mirror hall without those pests."He said and stood.

I gasped at the afct that Sasuke was here.I growled and punched the bed weakily.Itachi laughed at my atempt of anger then left me.I pulled the covers off of me and I hid underneath.If Sasuke is here then why did it take him two fucking months to come and get me?! He even left me for treasure! And to top it off I'm no longer goingto be a mom...I thought and decided that I would just face him and tell him off.I heard some screaming and cries of pain from the exit Itachi took.I peeked over the sheets to find a small group of familiar aliens coming in.They spotted me and cacme over.Someone pulled the covers off,it was Benji.He was standing in front of the bed with his sword out. He called back toward thechaos out in the hall.A raven haired duck butt styed man walked in.I didn't recognize him at first since he was so small and fragile looking.Then that smirk came onto his face,it was Sasuke.I stared at him as he rushed over and picked me up.I pushed away and slapped him.

"Why the hell did it take you two fucking months to come and get me you asshole!I hate you and never want to see you ever again!! Thanks to you I lost my only goal!!"I screamed feelinghot tears welling up in my eyes.

Sasuke looked at me strangley then oulled me close.I pushed away again and slapped him two more times. He jsut stood there staring at me while a hand print appeared on his face.I nodded in satisfication then for good measures I punched him in the balls H e bent down and held his only pride.Benji and some other members were laughing in the back.I glared at them,Sasuke stood up slowly and grabbed my face with his free hand.I was pulled roughly and my lips connected with his.There were those sparks again but I didn't want them,I knew if I fely them I would end up forgiving him.I punched at his chest but he wouldn't let me go.I can't...I lost my precious child and this asshole just wants to make out..I can't do it anymore..I think before transforming and pushing him away with one of my tails.

"I fucking hate you!"I screamed and lashed out at him.