Voices

Sasuke's POV

" The baby is still alive." I said and looked at Naruto's face for his reaction.

His face grew dark. Then his long blonde hair covered his eyes, and I couldn't read the emotions that were swirling around in them. Naruto then started to shake as he laughed. I stayed silent until he looked up at me. His eyes were filled with pain, anger, fear and happiness. I pulled him closer and held him.Naruto started to shake again. My shirt began to get wet with his tears. The wind blew again but I ignored it, Naruto, on the other hand, was taking deep breaths to calm himself. Soon Naruto pulled away and turned toward the dark sky. I still held him by his waist as he wiped at his eyes. He sighed after a bit then leaned against me.It was quiet between us as though Naruto was screaming out at me for lieing to him for a few days. I shook the thought from my head and just decided that I would just enjoy the silence a bit before I would really get yelled at. Naruto opened his mouth and started to talk.

"Sasuke, you lied to me," He said it so calmly that it scared me.

"I didn't know until earlier today...after the doctor told me you couldn't make any more kids." I answered.

"How? How'd you find out?" Naruto asked facing me.

Should I tell him there's a voice in my head, telling me all these things?

No you idiot! I'm your Revilo mind. Tell him that.

I opened my mouth still pondering a way to tell him, when my body suddenly felt heavy, and my arms pulled away from Naruto's waist.

"I have the mind of the Revilo talking to me. It's connected to the child,"I said without realizing it.

My body became light again, and my mind was clear. Naruto stared at me as though I had less IQ than a crew member on the original ship. I smiled at him, then cleared my throat. Naruto faced away and just continued to stare at the passing by planets. It returned to silence as the wind blew again. Naruto shivered, but I didn't know whether or not I should wrap my arms around him.Naruto shivered and decided to climb onto my lap and wrap. Himself around me. I held him as he rested his head and shut his eyes. This day couldn't get any worse but it did when I heard something scrape the underside if the ship. I waited a bit more, until Naruto was finally asleep, before setting him down. I looked over the side of the ship and found that we were really descending down to a planet, and we were going through the atmosphere. I sat back and watched Naruto sleep.

Once the ship had finally landed, I jumped out and tied it down to a tree. I glanced once more at Naruto and left him there. The voice spoke to me, but I just ignored it. I continued to go on and headed for the same path that Itachi's house had been on. The wind was blowing stronger on this planet, and the stars above were shining as though they had something interesting to look at. Here, were some areas where the fish aliens, that we had caught, were still walking around. I stayed quiet, as I hid myself in and ran through bushes and trees. A twig snapped under my booted foot, as I stepped into the clearing around Itachi's house.

Beware, your brother is not dead. The Revilo voice whispered to me.

I nodded and slowly crept my way up to the silver house, that stood as though it were haunted. Leaves dropped from the tree tops, and they crunched noisily under my cautious steps.

There were still dead bodies laying around, making the air thick with the decaying aroma. I coughed roughly as I reached up to cover my mouth. I grimaced, while stepping over dead bodies as insects and bugs ate away at them. I felt a shiver run up my spine as I stepped on a hand.

Stopping my steps, I stared down at the body thinking it would move and scream at me. When the body did no such thing I continued on. The house was farther than it had been, when I came to take Naruto back. More leaves fell, making the night more eerie than it should be. I sighed when I got to the door. Slowly, I pushed on it and heard it scrape against the flooring of the entry way. A swarm of bats came rushing toward me, screeching and flapping their wings. I ducked and let them pass, one of them fell and laid there. It was small and weak, so I ignored it. The inside was dark and colder than it was before. I took a deep breath of the infected air and strolled inside.

Same room where you found the blood...hurry! The voice yelled in my head.

I ran as quietly as I could. There were no lights or lanterns with me to light the way, so I crashed and bumped into objects. I felt the walls around me, for any opening to lead me further into the cold confusing dark house. There were two openings, one on the left and one in the right. The voice in my head didn't say anything, so I went with the one of the right. Being blind was the worst thing that could happen to me, I felt the wall then, and I found out I had taken the wrong turn. I swore I could hear laughing behind me, so I headed straight for it. I took the opening opposite of the previous one and found that the walls formed the familiar area I had taken. I continued to feel the walls around me for anything unusual. There was a door knob made of wood coming out, close to my waist, so I turned it and was blinded by light. I adjusted quickly and noticed stairs,

so I descended down.

"Well you came back, forgot something?" The voice of my brother asked.

Add....y......sa...e ...

A small voice said to me, I stepped into the room that had blood and used tools scattered on the floor. Standing at the other end, was my brother holding something wrapped in cloth in his arms. I glared and pulled my sword out of its sheath.

"Ah ah ah you don't want to do that, you wouldn't want to hurt your baby now would you?" Itachi asked and tipped the cloth so I could see a small face.