Lost and Found

Sasuke's POV

So I woke up this morning getting ready to feed Okami some milk but when I went to get him he was gone. I ran out the room into my chamber to look for him but he want there. I left my area but as soon as I left I was crowded around with crew members complaining about some thing. I ignored them and pushed through them yelling for Mizo and Benji. They were running to me still getting dressed. They didn't need to know what happens just look at me.

"Okami!!!" Mizo yelled out ignoring the fact that he bra needed to be hooked.

Benji went after her and got her dressed. I ran around the ship in search of my baby. Crew members were still calling out to me that they were having trouble with getting an animal off the sail. I quickly looked up to the sail only to find a orange dot climbing the sail, I gasped. The orange dot was a small fox with four tails that had blue tips. Mizo noticed me and called for Benji. Bnji transformed into his true form and flew up to the sails and took Okami up in his mouth by his neck. Okami was squirming so Benji couldn't hold him right. Okami started to fall once Benji's beak wasn't abl to handle the movement. I ran toward the are where Okami might land.

More to the left

I obeyed the voice and just as I stepped Okami landed in my arms. He was pretty big for a cub. I smiled down at him as he squirmed and dropped to the floor landing in his paws. Mizo came over to us and knelt down to his level. She patted his head makin me growl for no reason. Benji transformed back rubbing his jaw. Okami ran away and headed for the kitchen. We followed close behind not wanting him to destroy anything. Mizo left first since she was just wearing he bottoms and a bra. Benji left after probably going to bully the crew members that stared at Mizo. I followed Okami as he explored every part of the kitchen. I sighed when he came over to me with sleepy hungry eyes. I picked him up and carried him back to my room where his crib was.

In the bedroom I noticed that the crib was broken. I sighed as I got the warm bottle of milk and let him attack it. He sucked the milk out so quick he got hiccups. I chuckle at his ways then laid him down on my bed. I took the tipped diaper and threw it toward the trash can. I turned to get the baby wipes and other diapers, when I turned again Okami was gone. I heard giggling by the door and found him rolling around in his human form. I smiled and picked him up. Okami was making his noises as I wiped his little bum and put the clean diaper on. I looked into his eyes remembering Naruto. My chest tightened in the memories so I held Okami close to me. He snuggled into my chest and started to fall asleep. He was just like Naruto, let him cuddle into y chest and he would be sleeping within two minutes. I rocked him just as Benji came in. I nodded at him and he nodded back.

"I'm going to go get him." Benji said.

I looked at him with thankful eyes an looked down at Okami. Benji stood there looking at me and Okami with desired filled eyes. I turned to him.

"Would you take him for me? I need to give you something for your traveling." I lied.

Benji hesitated a bit then reached out to Okami. A small smile grew on his face as Okami cuddled into his chest. I stood there watching him like a hawk, Benji was brushing Okami's hair a bit then he felt my stare and stiffened. I shook my head and started to pick up Okami's baby toys that he had ripped or broken. Benji stood there cradling Okami until I finished. I smiled at him and reached out to take Okami back. Benji handed him back and nodded. I ticked Okami back to sleep as I sat down on the bed, Benji had left with a soft thank you. Okami was drooling already, it's only been a minute and thirty seconds. I smiled and laid back down letting Okami lay on top of me. I stared up at the ceiling thinking of why Itachi would keep on torturing me. Soon I fell asleep myself.

When I woke up Okami was giggling next to me. I pulled him close allowing him to climb up on me. He rolled over that's when I noticed that he had a tummy that had a dark circle in it. I sat u slowly holding him up. I traced my finger around the circle, Okami whimpered and squirmed. I pulled my hand away and set him down on the bed. Where'd he get that mark? Was it Itachi? I thought as I stood up. Okami was rolling around giggling now. I looked at him and smiled. He is definitely Naruto in smaller form. There was a knock on the door and Mizo poked her head inside. He pulled something from behind her, it was bowl of rice with meat. I smile at her, Okami growled when the smell got to him. Mizo looked to me as if asking if it were okay. I nodded and headed for the bathroom.

When I came out the bathroom dressed in different clothing and fresh Mizo was playing peek a boo with Okami. I smiled at her as I took Okami in my arms and headed for the bathroom. Mizo came in with a towel that would be needed. I took Okami's used diaper off a I turned the water on in the bath tub to warm. Mizo left me alone with my baby since I started to get over protective of him. I held Okami out and let his toes touch the water. He curled up into a ball, I smiled at the fact that he was like a little cub when the mom would pick them up by the neck. I set Okami in the water and he just laid there floating. I smiled and slashed a bit of water on his tummy Okami giggled and splashed at me.We bathe together for a bit until Benji came with something wrapped up in a thick blanket. He set the object down as it squirmed free from the cloth. Naruto's head popped out and a small smile came to his face.

"Sasuke!" I heard him yelled.

I smiled at him and looked down at Okami as I pouted shampoo on his hair. Naruto freed himself and Benji left. Natuto wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight. I chuckle and rinsed out the shampoo from Okami's head. Naruto took up the towel that Mizo had gotten for me and held it out. I held Okami out to Naruto who rapped the towel around our child.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"I found out why you guys hate each other so much he never killed your parents"Naruto said as he cooed Okami.