Love and War

Sasuke's POV

I had found the room where Itachi was keeping Naruto.At first I wasn't sure I really wanted to do this but it was Naruto and he was pregnant. Itachi appeared and a small war was begun.y rew was slaughtered but in the end Itachi had joined the dead. I sent Benji ahead while I made sure my brother was dead.I was called so I climbed the stairs that Itachi had descended. Laying there on a bed was Naruto.He was glaring at me with so much hate in his eyes.I rushed over letting my worried self show.He slapped me,yes I did deserve that.He was screaming but I didn't care what about since he looked so cute when he screamed. I was slapped a couple more times then punched in the package.I had fallen on the floor groaning in pain.Everyone else was laughing at me but I didn't care.I deserved everything he was throwing at me.The words he had screamed out finally reached me.Naruto hated me,he lost our child and was blaiming me.I know I deserved to feel my chest being torn apart by this.I stood slowly still feeling a slight pain down there,I pulled Naruto close and kissed him roughly.Naruto pushed me away as he transformed.

"I fucking hate you!"He screamed out as his claws came my way.

I didn't block it,he stopped short just before he could actually cut anything off. I looked up his arm to his eyes.He was crying.I stood slowly and stepped closer.He ignored my motive to calm him, I wrapped my arms around him. He cried out and transformed back into his human form.His Revilo ears were still visible but it only made him cuter.I signaled for everyone to clean up and leave.I picked Naruto up as though he were a five year old.His legs wrapped around me just like his arms. He cried and cried while I carried him out of Itachi's cold cruel lair.When we got outside he had calmed down a bit and was still mumbling that he hated me. I sighed and set him down on the grass. I pulled his arms off my neck and held them down.I looked into his as he mumbled another I hate you.

"Naruto I-"I started but was cut off by Naruto screaming.

"Don't say my name!I hate your guts for leaving me! I wish you would just die in hell then revive and die again countless times!And I wish I never had sex or fallen in love with you!"Naruto screamed then spat in my face.

I let go of his arms and I was punch square in the nose.I fell back onto the grass and watched as he stood and boarded the ship like everyone else.Benji came over to help me sine I was feeling a little dizzy.I was helped onto the ship and to my chanbers.Mizo came in with a first aid kit even though it was unnecesary considering my Revilo blood was healing me.Naruto was sitting across from me with daggers for eyes.I swear if he could glare harder I would be dead.Mizo wiped the blood that had trailed from my nose and sat back on her heels to make sure no more came out.Naruto stood and left my chambers.

"You messed up bad Sasuke."Mizoruya said and stood.

I nodded and decided that I would try to get him to calm dwn and love me again.I stood after a few more seconds then headed out the door to the dock.I found Naruto heading toward the scrubber rooms.I ran over just as he opened the door to the first room.I tackld him to the floor letting the door shut behind me.Naruto blinked then glared at me.I got off of him and offered help,he rejected and stood up on his own.I sighed and looked down at my feet.

"Look,i didn't mean to leave you.I wanted to take both you and the treasure.We could have used it to settle down on a planet and raise the baby.I'm sorry Na-"I said before a hand connected to me cheek for the third time today.I sighed and let the stinging sensation fizzle out.

Naruto was glaring at me but his eyes were filled with both anger and forgiveness. I reached out to him but he pulled away.

"Don't touch me.I don't want to contaminate your oh so clean and rich hands."Naruto spat.

I gaped at him,he nodded and turned away.

"Now leave I don't want to see you or be around you."Naruto said picking up a pillow and holding it tightly.

I reached out but let my arm drop to my side,I couldn't do anything.He would never listen to my reasons,I shook my head and stood my ground. Naruto peeked over his shoulder at me,I noticed how watery and bright his eyes were.He was crying again,I decided to take whatever came as I pulled him clsoer to me and held him tight.Naruto tried to move away but ended up doing the oposite.He cuddled into my chest and cried silently.We stood like this for about a minute until Naruto pushed away and just turned his bak on me. I didn't move from my spot as Naruto turned and sat on the bed facing me.

"Why didn't you take me frist?"he whispered.

"I wanted it to be at the same time,I had Benji in theback trying to get you but then you got taken away and thrown in fornt of me and Itachi.I didn't know what to..I was being greedy and took the money first.Naruto I never meant to harm you or make you feel like you aren't worth it.Please give me a chance to show you."I pleaded.

I never thought I would be the one doing this,I always pictured everyone bowing and kissing my feet.Naruto looked down at the floor lost in thought,he glanced up at me.His eyes traveled everywhere,he sighed and held out his hand.

"Fine,but on one condition."He said.

"What?"I asked.

"You don't hurt me in the end."He said.

I nodded and shook his hand,I leaned forward and he leaned closer.Our lips met making our bodies and hearts clench.Naruto moaned out as I trailed my kisses down to his neck.Suddenly he pulled away and averted his eyes. I lookeda t him curiously.

"I'm not pure anymore."I heard a tiny voice say.

Screw being unpure fuck the boy!Pund that ass like you've been dieing to!The voice in my head sreamed.

I smiled and kissed his head,"Don't worry.No one is ever pure long enough to live a long life.I can purify you again if you'd like."I winked.

Naruto blushed and shook his head, I chcikled feeling all warm and happy again. Naruto met my eyes as I kissed him again. We made out but nothing more.

"Let's get you some food and a nice warm bath."I whispered into his neck as I nuzzed it.

Naruto agreed with a small giggle,"I still hate you you know that right?""He asked.

I smiled,"I'll make you change your mind,I will get my heart back."I whispered before pulling him up