Alive and Gone

Naruto's POV

I woke up on the small ship alone. Nothing was taken, but Sasuke was missing. I looked around, searching for something to give me a hint as to where Sasuke had went to. I noticed that his weapons were missing and that the boat was surround by leaves. I looked over the side and found a great distance between me and the ground. I swallowed a lump that had formed in my throat and sat back. I felt my face heat up, and tears started to form in my eyes. I told myself I would not cry as I started to climb out of the ship. I realized that the ship wasn't really a ship at all. It was too small and looked more like a boat that would've been used for fishing in a small river. I held my breath as I let go if the side of the boat and dropped. The planet's gravity pulled me down too fast for me to realize that I needed to transform before being a pile of bones.

I hit the ground with a loud thud and sat there on my butt, as I slowly regained myself. I glanced around, there were too many trees and animal sounds. I just wanted to climb back up the tree and stay in the boat until Sasuke came back, but I had to find him. I needed to know what was going on with him, why he had left and acted so strange. I stood slowly and dusted myself off. I took in a deep breath and started to walk in the same direction my instincts told me to. As I walked, the ground got softer and boot prints were designed on it. I squatted down and examined it. It looked familiar, but I didn't know from where. I stood and followed them anyway. The foot prints led me to Itachi's house. I froze and stared at the dead bodies that laid everywhere. I almost choked out and cried when I heard something strange in my head.

I stepped over limbs and bodies, as I made my way toward the building. As I continued on, I could hear the faint sound of a child's voice singing in my head. Sasuke did say that the baby was alive.... maybe this sound was the baby. I continued on until I found that the door was opened. I stepped inside slowly, afraid I would get locked inside. I felt like the walls were closing in on me. I set a hand on the wall closest to me and followed it until I felt an opening. I took it and felt along the opposite wall, knowing exactly where I was going. The smell of dried blood and metal rose up to my nose as I continued on down. I could hear Sasuke's voice, as I finally reached the last step. I peeked around the wall's corner and found Sasuke yelling at his brother.

"Oh welcome Naruto. Look little brother, it's your mate," Itachi smirked.

Sasuke turned around and watched, as I stepped out from behind the wall. Sasuke turned and stared at me. I walked over to him and stood by his side, watching the small clothed thing in Itachi's arms. It moved a bit and Itachi shushed it. I stepped closer, trying to get to him.

" I wouldn't do that if I were you Naruto, you wouldn't want me to drop him," Itachi suggested, holding his arms out.

I stopped and watched as Itachi withdrew his arms and held my baby against his chest. Sasuke growled, dropped his sword and transformed. Then a raven colored wolf stood in front of me. I rested my hand on the shoulder blade, as the muscles under it contracted. Sasuke turned his head toward me and nudged me toward the walls. I obeyed and stood at the farthest wall. Sasuke jumped toward Itachi, who hadn't moved or made a face at all. Sasuke moved quickly, as he rushed toward Itatchi. He dodged Sasuke and almost dropped the baby. Sasuke growled and reached out with his clawed arm. Itachi dodged again and was chuckling at how Sasuke couldn't touch him. I growled lowly and screamed out at Sasuke. Itachi must have heard me and glared. Sasuke stopped his attacking and stared at me with deep dark eyes. Itachi walked to the center of the room and stood between us.

"Naruto, would you really give yourself up for this child?" Itachi asked.

I looked to Sasuke who slowly calmed down and transformed back to his human form. Sasuke shook his head, as his eyes started to fill with sadness. I bit my lip then looked to Itachi, who held the child out to Sasuke. I nodded and stood straight with a blank face.

"I'll give myself for my chid." I said and fell to the floor.

I heard Sasuke scream out my name as Itachi ran to me. The baby fell and the two brothers ran toward different goals. I was tackled to the floor, only having a glimpse of the baby's face, before I was drugged. I could hear someone laughing and someone screaming. I smiled weakly as I was laid down. I could see two figures moving around too quickly, making my head spin. Sasuke kneeled on the floor, screaming. His figure was blocked out by a long jacket with a red cloud.

"Naruto!!"I heard Sasuke scream out as he ran toward me.

I'm sorry Sasuke....please take care of him for me...Don't hate.....Okami......treat him well Sasuke...I love you both...

I let a tear slid down and onto the silver flooring underneath my face. I was picked up just as my eyesight left me.I didn't know where I was taken too but I could still her the faint sound of Sasuke's voice screaming. My mind was blank and I was in a place that became home when I was sold around.

A/N

The baby's name is Okami aka wolf in japanese so Please dont hate it >_>