Only Moment and Something

Sasuke's POV( got Pandora playing got inspiration now!! )

So we had just found out that Naruto can't have any more children.Naruto tried to reassure me but I ignored him. He had fallen asleep quickly after I  gave him a faint smile and laid with him.I left the room letting Kyuu out to explore. I had forgotten about him too,he must hate me too.As I walked around the ship I noticed that we were docking.I thoguht of things and decided that I would stop searching for treasure and just let the crew live their own lives.I smiled at the though of living in a house with Naruto and maybe adopting a few kids.I found Benji standing on the rail and looking down at the planet we were docking on.

"Hey,how's it going with Naruto?"He asked without looking up at me.

"Okay...he can't have children now. Itachi must have donee something to him."I ansered and watched as he did his job of helping a man dock the ship.

We were silent for a bit then he turned to me with a sad smile. Benji set an arm on my shoulder and pulled me with him to the cafeteria. I saw Naruto walking out of the room dressed in different clothing.I smiled at him as Benji led me towards the smae destination.Naruto took my hand in his and Mizo had come up and taken Benji's. We all gathered ata small table were no one else was at. We didn't say much since we understood that silence was was more welcomed than a lie. Naruto rested his head on my shoulder,I looked at my hands.Why do I feel like I did something to ruin everything?I thought as a plate of food was set in front of me.I pushed it away and rested my head on the palm of my right hand and watched the others eats. If I met anyone's eyes I would nodded and continue people watching. Naruto didn't eat much either,he must have been afriad that he'd be in trouble.Benji and Mizo just ate slowly. Soon we didn't eat at all. I stood first andheaded out.Naruto and mizo followed while Benji took the end. We walked through the crowed area until we were in fresh sweat free air. 

"What are we doing?What's changed?"Mizo whispered and tucked a streand of curly dyed hair.

Naruto patted her back gently and looked over the side of the ship. We were silent answering those questions in our own ways.Naruto smiled up at me and sat down on the side then dropped back as though he wanted to fall and die. The three of us screamed his name as he fell,we saw him transform and land perfectly safe,I mentally wiped sweat off my forehead while I sighed.Naruto looked up at us with huge eyes and glowing orange fur.There was a flash of orange on the side of my face and Kyuu was floating as fast as he could down to Naruto.I smiled at the way Naruto had greeted him. I transformed and jumped off the side too.Benji and Mizo followed.Naruto giggled and dashed into town. We followed him, there were still some people walking around butthey ignored us thinking we were just children.Naruto ran into a forest and we lost him.I called out to him only getting a howl back I followed it and found him in a cave near a waterfall.

We transformed and glanced around at the scenary. Naruto transformed also and was laying in the cave panting. This reminded me of the time he was in heat. I shook the thought ofut of my head and joiined him.Benji climbed at tree and settled himself in it.Mizoruya disappeared into the ground and poped a green flower out. She was the only flower in the area. There were birds tweeting other than Benji,the night sky was starting to reveal itself as the sun set slowly. The waterfall glistened with the remaining light from the sun;s rays. The air was fresh and Irelaxing. I heard Naruto sigh next to me,I glanced at him from the corner of my eye.He was smiling and watching the stars appear out of the sky. I reached down and grabbed his hand. He held mine tight and looked up at me with hopeful eyes. We were the only ones on my ship that actually changed,everyone else ignored their feelings or didn't change at all.

This place was perfect for getting away from all the drama and pain this world has been causing us. We just laid there staring at the breath taking sky and moon.There was a slight breeze and Naruto cuddled to my arm. I shut my eyes letting the wind take away my probles and leave my mind and heart clear of any emotion. Naruto sighed and whispered something I didn't catch.

"What did you say?"I asked.

"I said this is perfect. We should find more planets like this."He answered. 

Benji came down from his tree and Mizo popped her head out of the ground. They came over to the cave and sat down against the surprisingly smooth walls. I looked at it strangely then ignored it. My eyes were getting heavy so I let myself be taken away with the night.

I woke up back on the ship on my bed. I shook my head thinking last night was just a dream until Naruto came in with a bright smile and his tail and ears out. His tails wagged as he noticed I was awake. He jumped me just when Kyuu floated in. I forgot that Kyuu wasn't with us,he stopped once we got close to the forest. He had flaoted back to ship. Naruto was saying something but I wasn;t paying attention. He pouted and made me focus on him.

"Are you listening to me?" He asked.

I shook my head and shut my eyes. Naruto poked my chest and lay on me. I opened one eye to find him smiling at me. I sighed and brushed his hair away from his face.

"What did you say?"I asked.

Naruto's smile widened and he sat up.

"I said that we should split your so called treasure with everyone on this ship and just get a smaller ship and sail across space not caring about anything."Naruto said and made circles on my chest.

I relaxed into his touch as I though about it. My head was feeling dizzy and  sat up making Naruto fall back onto the bed.He stared up at me with a shhy smile and a light blush on his face. 

"And why would I do that?" I asked feeling myself getting pulled by something.

I stood and left the room leaving Narto to stay quiet.

Its ,,,it can't be...Sasuke.it's your..c-