Family Issues

Naruto's POV

So I had been taken away again and drugged. I don't think Itachi is even doing any of this for a certain reason. I was sitting in a cage thinking of this stuff when Itachi came in with a tray of food. He set it down in front of the cage and slid it toward me. I took the food cautiously and ate it slowly. Itachi stood in front of me looking out the window to the right of the room. He sighed heavily and ran a hand through his locks. I cleared my throat catching his attention.He looked down at me with curous eyes that glowed red. Something shifted in them making them flash a dark black color then back to crimson.Sasuke's eyes do that...oh Sasuke...I thought and lost myself in my thoughts forgeting what I was going to ask Itachi.Itachi went back to staring out the window as I lost myself some more.

"Are you even hungry?"Itachi asked.

I shook my head and looked up at him,"Yes...sorry."I said and and continued to eat.

itachi nodded and left me in the room alone again. I sighed and set the spoon on the tray and prayed for someone to save me.I let the food sit there as I laid back down on the carboard box flooring that the cage had as I thought some more about Okami and Sasuke. I wondered what they were doing. I heard Itachi's footsteps again so I sat up and ate half the meal that was given. Itachi took up the tray and left headed back out.

"Itachi."I called out.

He stopped and turned toward me.We stared at each other for a few second s until I got the courage to ask.

"Why are you keeping me? Why do you have to torture Sasuke so much?"I asked and looked down at my hands.

Itachi didn't answer me right away he thought about his answer. I waited patiently until I saw him walking away. I sighed knowing I should have expected that reaction. I laid back down in the cage and waited for something to happen.

He's coming for you.

I looked around the cage then the room for that small soft voice. I found nothing just an empty room with bare grey walls and a lamp in a corner. I laid back down and shut my eyes ignoring the voice that continued to talk. I rolled over and sighed heavily. This voice made me think of Sasuke more. As I lost myself into my thoughts there was a clatering of things behind me so I looked over my shoulder and found Itachi picking up a frame of a photo.I sat up and watching him pick up the glss shards that had slid across in the floor in random directions. There was a piece by me but Itachi took that up as soon as he could. I waited for him to say something but he didn't instead he just held out the picture that was taken from the rubbish of broken glass. I took it and looked at it. There was a man and woman that looked similar to Sasuke and Itachi. In between them was a boy I automatically knew as Itachi. He was holding a baby wrapped in a thick blanket, it was Sasuke. I looked up to Itachi who took the photo back and cleared his throat.

"Those are out parents. They died just before Sasuke reached his first year...i made him think that I killed them but they died in a fight on our home planet." Itachi said and sighed.

I nodded encouraging him to continue but he didn't so I looked down at the cardboard flooring of the cage. It was silent for a few minutes until Itachi cleared his throat and searches k. Us pocket. A sheet of paper was pulled out and handed to me. I took it and almost laughed at the drawing that was drawn on it. There were two stick figures labeled Sasuke and Itachi with a child's hand writing. There were two graves on either side and a little letter above them. I squinted to actually read them.

Dear Mommy and Dad,

I miss you a lot and wish you were here. Please come back to me, Itachi should't have killed you. I wish he would have killed me two bcuz I miss you.

Sasuke

I smiled at the crappy hand writin but felt my chest clench as I noticed that there was a small grave next to the one that was labeled mom. This one read S. Uchiha. I covered my mouth a a whine escaped. Itachi took the drawing back and folded it. Itachi then squatted an the cage was unlocked. I didn't move thinking he'd just shut back on me and laugh. He gestured for me to take his hand, I hesitated. He sighed and grabbed my hand and pulled me out. I stood in the room with Itachi holding my hand. I pulled my hand back and rubbed it until it was soothed. Itachi nodded toward the door that he came through. I looked at him then at the door. I stepped toward the door slowly and as soon as I was far enough from him but closer to the door I ran for it. something in the back if my head told me to look back so I did, Itachi as walking behind me. I stopped and stood stock still, Itachi passed by me and disappeared around the corner of a wall. I followed after him to find him closing a door behind him. I walked up to it after it had shut, I turned the knob slowly then poked my head inside. Ot wa a bed room with black walls and a king sized bed that had a canopy. Itachi as laying down in the bed as I glanced around some more. There wasn't much just a desk with the broken picture frame and a lamp in the farthest corner.

I walked in and stood over the bed watching Itachi. He had his eyes close and his chest rose and fell in small breaths. I sat on the foot of the bed and poked at his foot. He opened one eye and looked down at me. I waved at him and smiled.

"There's more right, to the story." I said an crossed my legs on the bed

Itachi guy his eyes and didn't say anything. I Waite some more then finally he opened his mouth and spoke.

"Sasuke hates me also because I killed his pet rabbit, made him fall off his bike, taking his favorite things." Itachi said.

I nodded wanting him to continue some more but he didn't. It was silent again, I sighed and sat there for a bit.

"You can go, you know that." Itachi said and rolled over.

I nodded and stood.