Problem Number 1

Naruto's POV

Sasuke and I made a deal.I still didn't believe that he didn't mean to leave me,I could see it in his eyes that day. Well anyway after making out deal and making out a bit I was taken to his bathroom to bathe.The water was so warm I could have melted in it. Sasuke brought me dinner and fed it to me while I washed the filth from being used away.I still couldn't wash away the fact that my body wasn't as clean anymore.Sasuke didn't care he just spoiled me like he used to. After the bath I was shown to the room where I would be sleeping for the night until I was certain that asuke was okay and trustworthy again. It was a big room,there was a queen sized bed in a corner and a waredrobe in another. The rest of the room was bare and naked.Sasuke had let me borrow some of his pjs until we could find a planet to dock at. I turned t Sasuke and kissed his nose before shutting the door on his face,

I laid on the bed starig up at the ceiling wondering if I will ever trust him again. I reached down with my right hand and rubbed my flat stomach.I missed the little bump I had going on when I was still pregnant. I felt my eyes burn as new tears came.I held them back and tried to distract myself. There as a knock from my door.I called out and Mizoruya stepped in.She smiled quickly and changed it to a frown.She seemed different,I thought back and remebered that her sister,Kobra died in front of her. I sat up and held my arms out.She rushed into them and cried.I cried also.We didn't say anything for a few minutes just let our emotions pour out like water. She was the first to pull away.

"Naruto,I'm glad to see you're okay..well..minus some phyical and mental abuse...Do you need me to make you new clothes? I'll go get my supply."Mix=zo said and turned away.

I pulled her back and sat her down on the bed next to me. I held her there for just a moment before giggling.

"Do you think I made a good choice in forgiving Sasuke for now?"I asked.

She smiled and nodded soon the smile faded away. I nodded and looked down at the floor. I thought of things the way they used to be and compard them to now. Sasuke did change.I smiled and poked Mizoruya on the side.

"Make a baby out fit..big enough for a new born."I said and stood up.

She looked at me then got the message,she blushed and smiled.We left the room and went our separate ways.

I knocked on Sasuke's bedroom door and decided not to wait for his answer.I opened the door and poked my hand inside. It was grabbed by a pale bony one,I was pulled inside letting the door click shut.I was pinned against it,there was anther click.Saske locked the door.I smirked and looked up at him. 

"What are you doing here dobe?"He asked.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.He hid his fae in my neck.I could feel his hot breath brushing against my sensitive skin. I was the first to move,I kissed his neck even though I was still short. Sasuke took advantage and ate away at my skin.He took in a deep breath and licked before kissing. I smiled and held him tighter. I was picked up and carried over to the bed.I felt the familiar slik sheets and the soft plush comforter.Sasuke pulled a pillow and set it under my head before biting down on my neck. I moaned out and let my arms do their own thing.They trailed up and down Sasuke's back before diving under his shirt and exploring the skin I had been wishing to touch.As I felt away at the abs and muscles of my lover I also noticed that I could feel his ribs.

"Sasuke..have you been..ah..oh yes....eating?" I asked.

Sasuke tensed and pulled away. His eyes didn't meet mine giving me the answer I was looking for.

"After this I want you to...stuff your face with food..."I panted.

Sasuke smiled and licked my lips before forcing his way into my mouth with his tongue. I moaned at the contact of his tongue on mine.We were just getting started hwne someone knocked on the door.The mood of the room changed and I no longer want to do it. Sasuke growled and dunlocked the door.It was the doctor,he smiled at Sasuke then walked in without permission towards me.I noticed the doctor bag he brought with him,Sasuke glared at the back of the doctor's head.I sat up and crossed my legs.

"Alright let's see what the damage is.Undress and lay down please."The doctor smiled.

I gave him a weird look before undressing,Sasuke's eyes were glued to my body as I removed my shirt.Cold air brushed against my skin making me shiver. Sasuke turned away when he saw the biggest bruise on my leg after I took my pants off. The doctor was hming and writing things down on his clipboard. I sat there on the bed being stared at and ignored. The doctor opened his bag and motioned for me to lay back so I did.Next thing I know something other than Sasuke is being pushed inside me. I cry out when I feel the object widening. Sasuke looks like he's about to murder the doctor when he turns to him.

"This item helps indicate wether Naruto was hurt internally or externally.It seems that he's been abusing in both term.Sasuke could you go get Mizoruya for me please."The doctor asked.

Sasuke glared and left with out looking at me.I felt like I was being used again,the doctor turned back to the item in my ass.He did something to it and it grew smaller then it was pulled out. As he reached for another object,it looked like a blade, I started to panic.He's going to cut me I know it!Sasuke!!I yelled out in my thoughts. The blade touched my finger tip but then it was removed.A small blood droplet was formingas the doctor cleaned it up into a small tube.Sasuke came back with Mizo on his tail. Mizo smiled at me then stood by the doctor waiting for orders. Sasuke left the room leaving me there to be touchd by someone I didn't want. I felt tears welling up but I didn't let them fall.Mizoruya was kindly brushing my hair away from my face.

"Its okay Naruto."She soothed.

The doctor continued to do his thing then suddenly stopped. He called for Sasuke who came in quickly. The doctor pulled him to the farthest corner near a jar with something orange floating in it.I ignored Sasuke and the doctor and stared at the small little blob. It jiggled when its eyes met mine. I gasped  after realizing that the little form was my friend Kyuu. He wasn't as bright as he used to be,maybe a dirty orange color but still cute.Mizo noticed my direction and smiled.She excused herself between the two men and let Kyuu out.The little bob came crashing into my face.I giggled and held him close.The doctor and Sasuke stood above me and stared.

"Naruto, there's something wrong with you."The doctor said slowly.

Sasuke cleared his throat and looked to the wall next to him.The doctor took a deep breath and spoke.

"You can't have..children anymore..the organ that allowed this was..ripped from you."The doctor said and brushed his hair back.

I stopped cuddling with Kyuu and stared at the doctor with wide scared eyes. Sasuke moed to open the door and let the docotr leave.Mizoruya left also feelingthe air in the room change.Sasuke sat on the bed and looked down at his hands.I sat up and pulled on the sheets to cover myself. I rested my left hand on his shoulder.Sasuke looked at me with sadness and anger in his eyes. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Its okay...we can figure this out."I said and kissed his cheek.