The dinner party

It's been 2 weeks since me and Ash went to the mall and found my dress, 2 weeks since Aaron saw us kissing in the hallway and 3 weeks since me and him have talked, and tonight is the dinner party. I walk down stairs and see that Adam,Trey, and Ash are all in the kitchen Adam and Ash are arm wrestling on the table Ash is winning. Trey keeps on telling Adam to try harder but Ash slams his arm down on the table earning him the win. "Sorry man but I can't let you beat me in front of my girlfriend" Ash says getting up and coming over to me he leans down and gives me a quick peck on the lips, we hear gagging sounds and look at Adam and Trey who are both gagging "Dude, we eat in here, don't do that in here" Trey says laughing "whatever,I'm gonna go jump in the shower" Ash says before walking past me and up the stairs, I sit down in front of Adam and Trey sits down beside him they both start staring at me "what" I say "how do you think mom and dad are going to react when they find out that you and Ash are dating" Adam says still looking at me "I mean he lives in this house who knows what you two do after lights out" Trey adds I look at both of them "you aren't going to tell them right: I ask looking at them "nah little sister you get to" Adam says standing up and leaving "does Aaron know" Trey asks getting up and going to the fridge "yes why" I say following him "I just thought he liked you but I guess he's cool with it cause he's still coming" he says "coming where" I say panicking "to the dinner party remember you invited him" he says I remember inviting him "he's still coming" I ask "yeah" Trey says before leaving me all alone in the kitchen

7 hours later I finish putting my makeup on and walk down stairs, my dress still looks perfect, with the dark blue heels and my dark makeup, I have my hair curled so it falls down to my mid back, I see that Ash is standing in the kitchen talking to my dad, I go up behind him and put my hands over his eyes "guess who" I say "is it Jennifer lawerence" he says dad laughs and walks out of the kitchen. Once he's out of sight Ash grabs my hands and turns around he leans down and gives me a kiss. We both walk into the living room and see that mom and dad are sitting on the couch and that Adam and Trey are sitting on the loveseat. Me and Ash kinda stand in the doorway when the doorbell rings, Me and Ash walk to go get it, Ash opens the door and we see Aarons parents standing there, with Aaron behind them "Well you must be Ashton" Aarons dad reaches out and shakes Ash's hand "You can call me Ash sir" with that Ash backs up and let's them all walk in, he then walks over to me and puts his arm around my waist and leads me to the dining room behind them. When we reach the dining room I see that everyone is already seated and there are 2 open seats beside Aaron, Ash walks up to the one closest to Aaron and pulls it out so I can sit down he then takes the seat next to mine, more of mom and dad's guest show up and the house begins to fill up with noise. While we're eating Ash sets his hand on my thigh and has kept it there the entire time. Once we get done eating the guest start to mingle me and Ash walk to the living room and take a seat, mom and dad and Aaron are all in there. Aaron and dad are talking Aaron sees us and looks at dad and smiles "yeah I mean I see how well you two handled the whole Emma and Ash situation" my dad looks up confused "what situation" mom asks looking at Aaron "the fact that their dating" mom and dad look up to both me and Ash then back at Aaron " wait you two didn't know I mean they've been dating for what 3 weeks" he says looking at me and Ash "yeah well I better go nice seeing you again" Aaron says before standing up and leaving. Mom and dad look at us then Ash slowly removes his hand from my waist "Ash and Emma you two go up to your rooms we'll talk after this" mom says standing up dad looks up at us then gets up and walks out of the room, me and Ash both weave our way thru the crowd and head upstairs  "don't worry babe we'll figure it out" Ash says when we get to the top of the stairs he grabs my hand in his "but what if it doesn't what if they kick you out" I say he puts his hands on each sides of my face "it will because I love you and I'll make it work" he says leaning down and kissing me "and maybe this is a sign,that I need to get my own place" he says looking down at me, I get mad and walk off to my room and slam the door and leave him there on the top of the stairs. I can't believe that he is thinking of moving out I love having him here he can't leave. Later that night there's a knock on the door and my mom comes in " listen me and your dad talked about it and we're not kicking Ash out you two can continue to date but there are some rules, like no closed doors and curfew still stands and no sharing rooms and anything else you two can think of" she says getting up and leaving "wait so he can stay here and we can be together" I ask sitting up "if that's what makes you happy" she says "yes he makes me happy" I say even though she already left.