school

Hey GUYS WILL YOU PLEASE VOTE ON THIS BOOK BY PRESSING THE STAR AT THE BOTTOM OF YOU'RE SCREEN. IF WE GET ENOUGH VOTES I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE SOON. ☺❤

Me and Ash walk into school for the first time in a couple of weeks since Ash has been in the hospital the school offered to let us both do online schooling till he was able to come back. Now when we walk in we get more stares than usual. Everybody heard that we were at Disney that night and by the end of 3rd period math I'm tired of people asking about it so I just ignore them. I wonder if Ash is having this much trouble. When the bell rings I get up and put my books in my bag I walk out of the classroom and towards the cafeteria I see Ash and Aaron talking in a corner I walk by and make sure to hide in a group of people so I can hear their conversation "listen I don't like her anymore were just friends and I'm really happy she has you man you're great for her you make her happy and you were willing to die for her that's true love and you got to hold on to her and I'm not gonna get in the way of that" says Aaron looking at Ash "thanks man and if you want to get a date with some girl here tell me and I can talk to them for you" Ash says Aaron nods and does the guy handshake with Ash before walking off. I walk over to Ash and kiss his cheek "hey babe" he says grabbing me by the waist he leans down and puts his lips on mine he taste like chocolate and mint and he smells so good like pine trees and freshly washed clothes I love that smell and that taste I deepen the kiss and feel him smile against my lips. We pull back breathless and he leans his forehead against mine and leans on his crutches. "So what are you doing after school" he says giving me a quick kiss "i don't know what we're you thinking" I say wrapping my arms around his neck "well we can go to see my new house" he says swinging a key in front of my face "you're moving in" I say smiling he nods biting his lip which I find insanely adorable "when" I say he laughs " I might have paid trey and Adam to skip school today and move all my stuff over there" he says laughing I laugh to " how about we skip school and go to it early" I say biting my own lip "what happened to you being mrs. Goodie to shoes" he says laughing "I fell in love with the bad boy" I say he takes a deep breathe at my words and I replay them back in my head then I realize that I said that I was in love with him "okay we got to go" Ash says starting to skip away on his crutches I follow him laughing I open the door for him since he can't and I follow him to his car "what's the rush" I say getting in the car "well the girl that I've been in love with ever since I met her just said she's in love with me and I want to take advantage of that before she changes her mind" he says before laughing and starting the car "believe me she meant it" I say leaning over and kissing him he smiles against my lips I pull away so he can drive.
We stop in front of a small white house. And Ash turns off the car " this is all yours" I say getting out of the car and following him to the front door " yeah it is" he says unlocking the door "can I live here too" I say laughing "only if we share a room" Ash says shutting the door behind me I look at him to see if he's really serious and he is " I was kidding" I say looking at him "I wasn't" he says looking down at me he steps closer to me and grabs my hands "Emma this is the most serious thing I've ever been in I love you and I would do anything and give anything to you if it would make you happy" he says I look up at him and see that he's telling the truth I lean up and put my lips on his he leans closer so that our bodies are pressed up flat against one another I push him back so he's against the door he hits it with a thud. His foot slips and he crumpled to the ground and I land on top of him he starts laughing "are you okay" I say climbing off of him "babe if the worst thing that happened to me today was that me and my girlfriend were kissing and I fell so she fell on top of me then I'm having quite a good day" he says getting up he helps me up and holds my hand and leads me towards the kitchen "so this is obviously the kitchen" he says it's a black kitchen with a sleek black island in the middle of it, we walk across it into the living room which has a huge leather couch in it and a huge flat screen TV against the wall I see that Adam and Trey have set all of Ash's stuff here. Ash grabs my hand and continues to show me the rest of the house which includes 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and a pool and hot tub, yes my boyfriends house has a hot tub I'm so lucky. Now we're just sitting on the couch Ash's head is in my lap and he's playing with my hands " I was serious earlier" he says out of nowhere "about what" I say looking down at him " you living here with me" he says sitting up I look at him and like earlier I see that he's serious " Ash" I say looking at him " what please I love being around you and we can wake up next to each other every morning and go to bed beside each other every night we can have pillow fights and have date nights and stay in and be lazy together and when I get sick you get sick cause I want that with you I want to spend the rest of my life with you Emma so please just say yes we don't have to get married right now but promise me that one day you'll be my wife" he says getting down on one knee in front of me and holds my hand " I promise you Ash I want to be you're wife but we both have to go to college and graduate high school first" I say laughing "great I just proposed to you and you're laughing at me" he says putting his head in his hands I stop laughing and grab ahold of his face and make him look at me his eyes looks straight into mine "listen I promise you that one day we'll get married but for right now I'm not going anywhere" I say kissing him he kisses me back this kiss sealing the promise that we both just made to the other.