The Plan

Sonic POV
*At the Café*

My friends were talking about the things we are going to do in our sleepover. I was just thinking. I did had something in my mind but they didn't ask me yet. I would usually tell them but nah I was in my thoughts. My friends were so blank that they didn't had anything in their mind.

I was in my thoughts like always. I was thinking about Shadow the Hedgehog. I have feelings for him for a long time now. The only ones knows about my feelings for Shadow is Rouge, Silver and Scourge.

Then all of a sudden Rouge said. "Hey Blue have any ideas what to do in our sleepover." I got out of my thoughts and I said. "Yeah I do. We can play any type of games and watch movies for the sleepover." Amy said. "True but don't you need bigger TV cause all of us?" I said. "I guess. Tails will do the work, right buddy." Tails said. "Yeah but I need help for that hmmm Knuckles can probably help me." Knuckles said. "Sure I can help you Tails." Now that my friends are thinking even tho Shadow and I was the only ones are not talking or thinking.

I was in thoughts about stuff. Even its good thing that Amy is giving up on me. Then Shadow said. "Hey Faker don't you need to move things at your house so you can fit us all." Now that I am thinking it. I am going to ask Knuckles if he wants to help me out. I said. "Yes I do need to moves thing at the house. Hey Knuckles wanna help me out." Knuckles said. "Sure thing but what time Sonic." Hmm what time, oh I know what time. I said. "Around 8:30pm to come over at the house." Knuckles said. "Okay then." Now that I got help to move the things. I can relax for while before someone say something else. Its a great feeling tho.

Then Silver said. "Hey guys don't we need food and drinks for the sleepover." Cream said. "True but who will go to the store to get some food and drinks for us." Oh great, why, why, can someone at least take care of that I just want to do something or relax for once before I get bored. I wonder what is Sally is thinking or talking about.

Then Sally said. "We are going to be in groups so we can get the things we need for tomorrow meaning the sleepover." Everyone said. "Okay then what groups are we in Sally." I was wondering what group I am going to be in.

Sally said. "There will be four groups guys." We all nodded. Sally said. "Tails and Knuckles are going to find the TV and other things we need." Tails and Knuckles nodded. Sally said. "Sonia, Blaze, Amy and Rouge will going to buy some games or think about games to play." Sonia, Blaze, Amy and Rouge nodded. Sally said. "Manic, Cream and I are going to get some movies." Manic and Cream nodded. Sally said. "Fleetway, Scourge, Mephiles, Silver, Shadow and Sonic will go shopping for food and drinks." We six hedgehogs nodded. So I am with them its a good thing I guess.

I was waiting for them so we can go shopping. Main while I was thinking about the food and drinks we will get. Silver said. "Are you ready Sonic?" I said. "Yep I am ready. I was just waiting for you guys. Let's go." Shadow said. "Sure you were ready but whatever let's go." Silver said. "He was the only one ready before us, Shadow." Shadow said. "Yeah right." I said. "I actually was Shadow." Shadow said. "Whatever." Silver said. "Wow." I was quite. Mephiles, Scourge and Fleetway said. "Guys let's go already!!" We three hedgehogs said. "Okay, Okay! Oh jeez! You guys ain't our mom or someone." Everyone starts to laugh at us.

I barely remember that I need to get something from house that is money. I said. "Hey guys I need to get something from my house." They nodded so we went to my house so I can get some money.

*With Sonic friends*
Rouge POV

I was waiting for my friends so we can go shopping. I was thinking about a plan. Why am I making a plan. Let's say that Sonic has crush on Shadow. Hmm I still don't know what to do. But a good thing is that I made Shadow to come tomorrow for the sleepover. It took me while to make him to come for the sleepover.

Hmmm now that I am thinking about it. We girls like to play a famous game called "Truth or Dare." Let's see if this will work out well for those two. But a bad thing is that if we play that game. Ummm Sonic might do things worst but whatever I just want the truth to come out from Sonic.

That is going to be my plan for now unless something bad happens. Its good thing that I only know that Sonic has a crush on Shadow.

Tails and Knuckles are going to leave so they can go shopping. Sally and Cream just finished what they had. They went shopping with Manic of course. I was just waiting for Amy and Sonia. Blaze was in the girls room (bathroom) and she also finished eating.

Sonia and Amy finally finished. We girls went shopping for games of course. I was wondering what was Sonic doing now that he is with his group.

*Main while with Sonic*
Sonic POV

I just got what I needed. I ran down to the door to go outside. Scourge said. "You took forever Sonic." I said. "I know that, oh jeez." Fleetway said. "Are we going walking or what." I said. "We are going to use my car guys. You guys don't want to carry the bags at all." Mephiles said. "Good idea Sonic." I said. "Thanks I guess."

We went inside of my car. We were talking about what food and drinks to get. Shadow barely talk about things. Even Shadow is Shadow. We were still talking. Main while I was driving to the store. I hope nothing goes crazy.

Why I hope nothing goes crazy. Let's say that Silver and Scourge act like kids or they are on a sugar-rush. But it is funny to see them like that.

I was thinking about Scourge and Silver. Cause Scourge has feelings for Fleetway. Main while Silver has feelings for Mephiles. Umm I might have a plan but I don't know yet.

I was still driving to the store where we are going first. They were still talking. Rouge thought she was the only one who knew about my crush not really Scourge and Silver knows too. I bet she plan something about me and I hope nothing bad happens. We were almost to the store.

--------------------------
I hope you guys like this. Thx for helping me out Roxane-The-Hedgehog for some of the things.