Shopping Time

Sonic POV
*At the store*

We were finally at the store. Scourge and Silver got a cart. Hmmm there were a lot of things to get.

Anyway, my hope was up cause of Scourge and Silver. They were acting like kids. They even crash into something with the cart it was pretty funny to see. I wonder how much sugar did they had. Cause they are like crazy.

How they were acting was making Mephiles and Fleetway annoyed. I guess that Silver and Scourge had so much sugar. Ummm what are we going to get tho.

Mephiles and Fleetway were getting very annoyed from Scourge and Silver. So they were chasing Scourge and Silver. Scourge said. "You guys will never get us, right Silver" Silver said. "Yep they will never get us." Mephiles and Fleetway said. "GET BACK HERE YOU TWO!!!!" The other two said. "Never!!" It was so funny to see them like that. I was laughing so much.

Shadow POV

Sonic was laughing cause of Silver, Scourge, Mephiles and Fleetway. It was funny to say. It looks like Rouge was right I might as well have fun. Even she did made to come today and tomorrow for the sleepover.

I never told someone that I was getting feelings for Sonic but I really don't know if he has feelings back for me. Also, I might as well forget about the feelings.

Even the guys are going to get us kick out from the store. I said. "Hey Faker let's go get the food and drinks before we get kick out." He said. "Okay then let's go."

Sonic grabbed some chips and chilidogs. I grabbed some sodas. In the cart there were 6 bags of chips, I don't know how many chilidogs and I don't know how many sodas I got. Even we are going to other stores cause they are going get us kick out of this store.

I said. "Hey Faker you go pay. Main while I find Silver, Scourge, Mephiles and Fleetway." He said. "Okay then." He went to pay the food. Now I need to find the guys.

Sonic POV

I just payed the food. Now I just waiting for the guys. So we can go to other stores. Even we need more food and drinks then this.

Finally they took forever to come. I said. "Finally you guys took forever let's go to other stores." Silver said. "Okay then let's go." We were going to other store. Hmmm what other food and drinks are we going to get.

We went to the other store. Silver and Mephiles went to get food and drinks. Main while Shadow and I find Fleetway and Scourge around the store. Cause Fleetway was chasing Scourge. It took forever to find them.

Mephiles and Silver were waiting for us. They got 5 something of juice, 3 cakes and I don't know many cookies. Then we went to the last store.

We were at the last store. Then Silver was running cause Mephiles was chasing him. Meaning Shadow and I need to find them around the store. Main while Scourge and Fleetway go get food or drinks.

We finally found them. Main while Scourge and Fleetway was waiting for us. They got 10 ice cream, 5 bags of candies, some chocolates and more sweets. Then we went to my house to put the foods and drinks over there.

*Main while with Tails and Knuckles*
Tails POV

We finally got better TV. Now we need more things. Hmmm we need blankets and pillows. I think that is all we need cause we only have two blankets and two pillows at the house.

I said. "Hey Knuckles we need to get blankets and pillows." He said. "Okay let's go get some." We went to the store to get the things. Then we went to my house.

*Main while with Movie Group*
Sally POV

We were at the store. Manic was looking at movies that we will see. Main while Cream was doing the same thing.

Even Manic want some Horror and other movies. Cream wants Disney movies or other movies. Its good thing I told Manic to get only two Horror movies cause of most of the girls, our brother and Silver. They might get scared easily cause of the movies

We finally payed the movies then we went home. So we can get ready for tomorrow.

*Main while with the Games Group*
Rouge POV

We were at store. We girls split up into two groups so we can get the games faster. I was with Sonia. Blaze and Amy were together.

Sonia I was looking at the board-games. Main while I was thinking of other games. Sonia got some board-games. I told her what games we can play.

We went to pay the board-games. Main while we wait for Amy and Blaze so we go home to get ready for tomorrow.

*With Amy and Blaze*
Blaze POV

Amy and I were looking at the video-games. There were so many video-games to pick. So we pick some video-game mostly for the boys.

We went to pay the video-games. Rouge and Sonia were waiting for us. Then we finally went home.