Game time

Sonic POV

We told the girls to get board-game or something so we all can play. So they did found a game to play. The name of the game was Twister.

We all agree to do 4 rounds then we can play normal. We just want to see who will last longer. The 3 rounds are going to be the 3 groups. The 4th one is going to be who will last longer.

So the first round going to be in is Rouge, Silver, Amy, Cream and Tails. I was telling them what to do. The last two who last longer are going to be in the 4th round. It was funny seeing them awkward places. Cream and Tails were both blushing cause they were so close to each other.

It was getting hard for them. Tails and Cream fell at the same time. Meaning they are out. We just need one other person to fall. Meaning the other two are going to the 4th round. Amy was the last one who fall. Silver and Rouge are going to the 4th round. I was surprised.

Anyway next round there was going to be is Shadow, Knuckles, Sonia, Manic and Mephiles. Tails and Cream was telling them what they going to do. This is going to be the same like the last round. Meaning the last two who last longer. And again its fun to see them in awkward places. Its going to take while to see someone fall soon.

Finally it was getting harder for them. Then someone fells. That was Knuckles who fell. Finally that someone fell cause it took a while. Then Manic fells. Finally we got two outs now we need one more.

Then Sonia finally fell. And again it took forever. The last two who last longer were Shadow and Mephiles to go to the last round. Now I am going next.

So in the 3rd round there was me, Blaze, Sally, Fleetway and Scourge. So in this round there is only going be one who will last longer to go to the 4th round. The one is going to tell us what to do was Sonia.

There were some weird and awkward things that happened to us. It was pretty easy for me. It will take a while to make one us fell to be out.

It was getting harder for the other guys but for me it wasn't that hard. Then someone fell. It was Sally. I thought that would be but I should think positive.

Scourge and Fleetway were in awkward place. I saw that Fleetway was blushing light pink. Now that I am thinking looks like Scourge might get his feelings back. Hmm I was smirking cause I had a plan for them.

They both fell at the same time. Finally now its going be me and Blaze. Its going to take a while. Then finally Blaze fell. I was the one who last longer. And I knew it that I will last longer in this round.

Now in the 4th round there was me, Silver, Mephiles, Shadow and Rouge. So in this round the one who last longer is the winner. The one is going to tell us what to do was Sally. Everyone told us good luck.

Now we begin. It wasn't that weird and awkward places like before. It was pretty easy again. Anyway they are going to make it harder for us.

Rouge was about to fall but she didn't. Shadow didn't fell yet at all. I notice that Silver and Mephiles were in awkward place. They were so close to each other.

Thats when I saw something new to me. Mephiles was blushing light pink. It looks like Mephiles has feelings for Silver. Its good thing for Silver. Now I was smirking again cause I had another plan.

Now they were making it to be hard. Then Rouge fell. She was out. Finally someone was out. Now its just us four hedgehogs. Then Silver fell. Another one is out. Later on Mephiles fell. Now its just me and Shadow. Everyone was cheering for us. That when Shadow fell and he was out. I was winner.

We all went outside to play Hide-n-Seek. The seeker was Silver. We all went to hide. Silver didn't took that long to find us. Then we play again.

We were all tired and had fun. We went inside the house to have a break or relax or even eat something.

We all talk about things. Then all of sudden Rouge said. "Hey girls let's go to the guest room." All the girls nodded and went to the guest room. I wonder what they are going to talk about. Then I went back on talking with the guys.

*With the Girls*
Rouge POV

We all girls went to the guest room to talk. I said. "Hey girls. Don't you girls have other games we can play with the boys." Cream said. "I have nothing in mind." Blaze and Sally said. "Same here." Amy said. "Nope." Sonia said. "Nothing at all unless of something." Did they forgot about that game already.

I said. "You guys forgot about that game already." All the girls said. "What game?!?!" I said. "The famous game called Truth or Dare." They all said. "Oh that game." I said. "Let's go play that game with the boys" They all agree. We went to the living-room.

*With the Boys*
Sonic POV

We were all talking then the girls came where we were. They said. "We girls want to play a famous game called Truth or Dare." Oh great they want to play that game. Knuckles said. "Sure we will play right guys." All the guys nodded expect for me.

Silver said. "Come on Sonic. Please play with us." He is going to get annoying. I might as well play before Silver annoys me. I said. "Fine I will play." Silver was really happy.