Truth or Dare 1

Sonic POV

Rouge told us to sit down like in a circle. So we did sit down. But it was not a circle. So we fix it to be a circle.

In my right there was Silver then in my left there was Shadow. In Shadow left there was Mephiles. In Mephiles left there was Fleetway. In Fleetway left there was Cream. In Cream left there was Amy. In Amy left there was Sonia. In my sister left there was Rouge. In Rouge left there was Blaze. In Blaze left there was Sally. In Sally left there was Knuckles. In Knuckles left there was Tails. In my buddy left there was Manic. In my brother left there was Scourge. In Scourge left there was Silver. Then in Silver left there was me.

So Blaze is going to start first. She said. "Truth or Dare Silver." Silver said. "Truth." Blaze said. "Is it true that you hate Horror movies." Of course its true. Silver said. "Yes I am." Everyone was surprise but except some of us already knew that.

The game is going to be easy then its going to get hard. That is what everyone agree to. By playing this might work out for my two plans or more. I know some of my friends feelings so yeah.

Sally said. "Truth or Dare Fleetway." Fleetway said. "Truth." Sally said. "Is it true that you care about your friends." Now that is interesting if he does. Fleetway said. "Of course do care about my friends." We were all surprised by this. It looks like he does.

Knuckles said. "Truth or Dare Cream." Cream said. "Truth." Knuckles said. "Is it true that you get scared from Horror movies." I am guess that is true for Cream. Cream said. "Yes. I even hate Horror movies." We nodded that we knew.

Tails said. "Truth or Dare Sonia." Sonia said. "Truth." Tails said. "Is it true that you had small crush on Knuckles before." Oh that is so true about my sister. Sonia said. "Yes." Everyone was surprised by sister but expect for me and Manic.

Manic said. "Truth or Dare Mephiles." Mephiles said. "Truth." Manic said. "Is it true that you can be kind at times." I wonder if he can be kind. Mephiles said. "Yes I can be kind at times." Everyone was surprised.

Scourge said. "Truth or Dare Blaze." Blaze said. "Truth." Scourge said. "Is it true that you act like a mother to Silver." Haha that is so true. Blaze said. "Yes. I do act like a mother." Everyone was laughing at Silver.

Silver said. "Truth or Dare Tails." Tails said. "Truth." Silver said. "Is it true that Sonic give you a plane when you guys met." Of course that is true. Tails said. "Yes of course." Everyone nodded.

It was my turn and I said. "Truth or Dare Knuckles." Knuckles said. "Truth." I said. "Is it true that you get tired from Rouge at times." I was wondering if he does. Knuckles said. "Kind of." We all nodded.

Shadow said. "Truth or Dare Manic." Manic said. "Truth." Shadow said. "Is it true that you were in a band." Of course he was. It was Manic, Sonia and me in one band. Manic said. "Yes. I played the drums." They nodded.

Mephiles said. "Truth or Dare Amy." Amy said. "Truth." Mephiles said. "Is it true that you give up on Sonic." Of course she did. Amy said. "Yes I did. Even I am fine if he has feelings for someone else. If that person makes him happy. I am happy too." Everyone was surprised. I was surprised too and happy at the same time. At least she will be happy for me.

Fleetway said. "Truth or Dare Rouge" Rouge said. "Truth." Fleetway said. "Is it true that you ship people with other people." Of course she does. Rouge said. "Yes I do." Everyone was now creep out from her but they don't really care.

Cream said. "Truth or Dare Scourge." Scourge said. "Truth." Cream said. "Is it true that you and Sonic are great friends Mr." Of course we are great friends. We are even best friends. Scourge said. "Yes, we are even best friends too." Everyone nodded.

Amy said. "Truth or Dare Sally." Sally said. "Truth." Amy said. "Is it true that you are a princess." Of course she is a princess. Sally said. "Yes I was a princess." Everyone was surprise and nodded.

Sonia said. "Truth or Dare Sonic." Of course I am going to do a Dare. I am not scared like almost everyone. I said. "Dare cause why not. And I am not scared." Sonia said. "I dare you to eat 250 chilidogs." That make my day. I went to the kitchen I grab 250 chilidogs. I ate them all. I didn't got fat. Everyone was surprise that I didn't got fat.

Rouge said. "Truth or Dare Shadow." Shadow said. "Dare cause why not." Looks like he is not scared. Rouge said. "I dare you to make a cake." He went to the kitchen. He was done with the cake. Everyone was surprise on how great the cake was.

Blaze said. "Truth or Dare Cream." Cream said. "Truth." Blaze said. "Is it true that you love every animal." Of course she does. Cream said. "Yes I do love every animal. They are so cute." Everyone nodded.

Sally said. "Truth or Dare Silver." Silver said. "Dare." Finally someone is going to do a Dare. Sally said. "I dare you to dance outside like it was raining." So he went outside and dance like it was raining. We were laughing. He came inside.

Knuckles said. "Truth or Dare Mephiles." Mephiles said. "Truth." Knuckles said. "Is it true that you love sweets." I really don't care about that. But Silver probably does. Mephiles said. "I do love sweets." We all nodded.

Tails said. "Truth or Dare Scourge." Scourge said. "Dare." Tails said. "I dare you to act like a cat." So he did act like a cat. It was pretty funny. That made everyone laugh. So he was done acting like a cat.

Manic said. "Truth or Dare Sonia." My sister said. "Truth." Manic said. "Is it true that you are jelly of our brother that he run fast." Of course she is. I really don't know. Sonia said. "Yes." It looks like i was right. Everyone nodded.